We are looking for someone to join our back end development team.
We are looking for someone with 3-5 years experience, working on backend systems.
- Experience from a fintech/bank/financial services, would be very beneficial.
- Database knowledge (SQL and PostgreSQL), API knowledge (REST), Web Application knowledge in general
- We use a programming language called Kotlin, so experience in this is important. But someone with good Java experience who wants to learn Kotlin can also be a good fit, as they are related languages.
- Experience with cloud platforms like AWS and similar beneficial.
- Any frontend experience welcome
- Fully remote position (ideally GMT + 3 hrs max)
As part of our team you will benefit from daily exposure to our 3 partners and will report directly to our CTO, Christian. Christian has delivered massive projects for large organisations and is a true innovator. By reporting directly to the CTO, you will receive levels of mentoring that are simply not open to you at large companies. Presenting your work at our weekly releases to the Partners will give you a chance to impress at every stage.
As part of your day to day role you will:
* Be working on designing, developing and maintaining software that is fundamental to building our new trading and settlement platform
* Be working closely with internal stakeholders to rapidly deliver new services and enhancements to our product
* Be working towards our weekly deployments and interacting heavily with sales and product owners of LedgerComm to constantly add key features to our platform
At LedgerComm we use Kanban, we work fast and lean. We thrive on a culture of constructive feedback and everyone's opinion is highly valued. We want highly motivated, results driven people who want to be part our exciting new project. We value innovation and forward thinking, we want people who are comfortable with their ability to influence and change the way things are done. We want people to help us apply technical solutions to real world problems faced by multi-billion $ asset managers.
There is potential here to impress and power up your career by helping us deliver a game changing product and smash through company milestones.
LedgerComm is over 1 year old already has been flagged as one London’s top Fintech start-ups. We are excited about our product and the innovation it brings.
Be part of a growing technology startup and help shape the future of the corporate loan market
Collaborative, flexible, and friendly environment
We offer competitive salary plus the option of equity participation
Access to product experts and a highly skilled cross discipline tech team
28 days holiday
Small team with direct mentorship from the CTO