- You improve and extend our existing data ETL processes.
- You write clean, testable, efficient, and self-documented code.
- You closely collaborate and support BBG’s main data consumers (marketing, product, sales, finance).
- You translate functional and technical requirements into detailed architecture.
- You support automated data tests and data integrity.
- You independently identify new demands and improve current processes proactively.
- You actively participate in the analysis and discussion of business requirements with other team members.
- You have at least 2 years of professional experience working as a Data Engineer or similarly relevant role.
- You have advanced Python knowledge. Experience working with Django or major API end-points, like Google or Amazon, is considered a huge plus.
- You have advanced SQL skills (we use mainly PostgreSQL and T-SQL) and experience working with relational databases.
- You write efficient, well-tested code with an keen eye on scalability and maintainability. Experience working with a version-control system like GitHub and familiarity with workflow engines, such as Airflow or Luigi, are considered a huge plus.
- You bring a can-do attitude, accountability, transparency and enjoy cross-functional work.
- You are willing to experiment with new technologies and passionate about acquiring new skills to overcome the unique challenges that we will encounter along the way (raise the bar in our team is a big part of your mindset).
- You are proficient in English – you will become part of an international company and team.
JOIN THE GANG
- An international marketing team that welcomes you and your ideas
- Flexible working hours and a modern office in the heart of Berlin (Spittelmarkt)
- Company benefits such as public transport ticket grant, 30% discount on products from our own shop and employer's contribution to the company pension plan
- Daily fresh fruits and vegetables as well as drinks and various health offers (physiotherapy, yoga and back training courses)
- Opportunities for professional development, language courses as well as team training and coaching
- An international and dynamic working environment; we celebrate success together at numerous company events
Become a member of one of Europe's leading ecommerce companies. Click the following button to fill out our online application. We are looking forward to your application!