We are a fintech startup, working in an area ripe for disruption: accounting and bookkeeping. CANDIS uses Artificial Intelligence to automate tedious financial processes (think: collecting invoices, data entry, pre-account assignment, and payments) for small and medium-sized companies. We use Machine Learning to automate accounting processes, automate accounting workflows, and empower companies with real-time data and insights to make better financial decisions.
We live by one simple phrase: YES WE CANDIS!
About the Role:
- YES: Positive Thinking & Persistence - “Optimists find solutions, pessimists find problems.” And we know: there is always a solution.
- WE: Collaboration & Humanity - The whole is greater than the sum of its parts. We act as a company, but respect each individual. We are empathetic and humble.
- CAN: Learning & Improving - “Try. Learn. Improve.” We accept that we do not know everything and act fast to become better.
- DIS: Focus & Ownership - We execute with clear focus and make sure that tasks are delivered.
As our Content Writer, you will develop interesting content that captures our audience’s attention. You’ll analyze and use audience insights to create compelling and interesting finance-related content across channels, while keeping an eye on analytics and studying best-performing content pieces. You will bring in ideas, research independently, and collaborate with design, product, and sales to develop high-quality content.
You will drive the development of a reliable content schedule, improving KPIs such as marketing qualified leads, traffic, search rank, and more. Your deep, quality content will drive our ability to run marketing experiments and position CANDIS as a thought leader in the finance and accounting space.
Nice to have:
- Native German and fluent or near-native English skills
- Experience with social media and related platforms
- Experience in a B2B environment (ideally with SMEs)
- Ability to distill coherent content out of large amounts of information
- Strong research skills
- Strong communication skills
- Passion for writing
- Background in accounting and/or finance
- Technical SEO skills
- Familiarity with SEO measurements such as visibility score
- Experience with a mid-market target audience (ideally DACH)
- Own personal blog or online presence
- Bonus points: Fluent Dutch skills
We know that perfect candidates don’t exist. Even if not all of this applies to you, we’d love to learn more about you!
Feel free to contact us via e-mail, give us a call, or send a pigeon our way. We’re looking forward to hearing from you. :)
Email: [email protected]