Designer - Brand and Creative Team
We're looking for a passionate, exceptionally talented Designer to join our Creative and Brand Team at Klaviyo. Someone who wants to make an impact, be bold, and take chances, focusing on strategic problem solving while pushing our creative and design culture forward. Your work will span from ideation to finished product. Alongside the marketing team and others, you'll create amazing brand experiences, marketing campaigns, swag, and product collateral. You'll collaborate with other kick-ass designers, copywriters, photographers, videographers, and business stakeholders to deliver work that helps to propel our creative and business forward.
How you will make a difference:
- Brand and user experiences You’ll lead the creation of on-brand experiences for Klaviyo’s marketing and advertising. Working across the design team and collaborating directly with Marketing, you’ll help to push boundaries, raise the bar for creativity, and build exceptional brand experiences that are engaging, thoughtful and reflect Klaviyo’s values and focus on our customers.
- Multi-media design and marketing You’ll explore how to deliver Klaviyo’s message in ways that are uniquely engaging and set us apart from how everyone else is doing it. We believe in “practicing what we preach” by being design marketing experiences that are uniquely personal - using a variety of media - online and off - we aim to set a bar for building relationships with our community of brands, partners, industry leaders, and employees. You’ll collaborate with the digital design team, social, content, and performance marketing to ensure an end to end experience that is both beautiful and engaging.
- Design culture and leadership: You’ll contribute to Klaviyo’s design culture by collaborating across the design team on design-led initiatives like our podcast, blog, social media presence, design events, brainstorming sessions, critiques, and design shares.
Klaviyo Design Elsewhere:
Design Blog 📗
Design Podcast 🎙️
What you’ll need:
- At least 5 years of experience developing marketing and advertising experiences with a high degree of ownership, either on an in-house team or at an agency.
- An outstanding portfolio, showcasing a strong foundation in fundamental design principles and examples of strong conceptual thinking executed with high attention to detail.
- Previous experience building and shipping work that has quantiﬁably improved a business.
- Experience collaborating with diverse teams in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- A track record of advocating for your work and seeing it through to launch by working with stakeholders, pitching ideas, and managing feedback as well as timelines and priorities.
- The ability to balance thinking big and taking chances while still being able to build a case to validate your theories.
- Familiarity with technical processes and collaborating with a wide variety of vendors, printers, photographers, videographers, and contractors. Able to participate in technical discussion and problem solving.
- A keen sense of how to prioritize projects and timelines but still maintain an uncompromising vision for a high quality end result.
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is the world’s leading owned marketing platform known for accelerating revenue for online businesses using the channels they own like email, web and mobile. Enabling companies to leverage these owned marketing channels, Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. And unlike other marketing platforms, Klaviyo doesn’t force companies to compromise between advanced functionality or ease of use - so companies of all sizes are able to maximize their sales quickly. That’s why 50,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink and Eventbrite sell more with Klaviyo.
Klaviyo does not tolerate and prohibits discrimination, harassment or retaliation of or against job applicants, contractors, interns, volunteers or employees by another employee, supervisor, vendor, customer or any third party.