Aha Media Group, a content strategy and copywriting consultancy, is seeking a Project Assistant to join our team.
Are you a clear communicator? Take pride in owning projects from start to finish? Do you enjoy working independently and as part of a team? If so, then we want to hear from you!
Aha Media Group, a content strategy and digital copywriting consultancy, is seeking remote part-time and full-time Project Assistants to join our team. We are passionate about what we do: providing healthcare content that empowers people to make the most important decisions of their lives. We're seeking people who share in this passion.
The Project Assistant is a member of the account team and provides administrative support to the Account Managers. Project Assistants set up new projects, create and manage timelines, and QA documents prior to client review. They may also assist with scheduling client and internal meetings as well as stakeholder interviews.
Account Management Support
- Schedules and attends internal and client calls, taking in-depth notes
- Creates timelines and tracks key deliverables
- Manages multiple project deliverables and client relationships simultaneously
- Supports the Account Manager with resourcing
- Supports the Account Manager with daily activities to move projects along
- Uses project management tools including or similar to Basecamp, Salesforce, Workfront, Airtable and Harvest
- Thoroughly reviews final product and QAs all deliverables
- Excellent administrative support
- Friendly and direct communicator
- Extremely organized with a keen attention to detail
- Professional in your communications and interactions with the client and internal team members
- Handle conflict and propose rational solutions
- Telework while collaborating effectively with colleagues
- Experience in healthcare or government a plus
Aha Media Group is a fast-paced atmosphere. If these align with your values, you should apply:
- Excellent: Our commitment to excellence in everything we do includes understanding we do our best each and every time.
- Growth-oriented: We learn from our mistakes and focus on improvement.
- Respectful and direct communicators: We follow the adage of delivering truth mixed with kindness.
- Accountable: We own our wins and our mistakes.
- Passionate about customers: They are the focus of all that we do.
- Inventive: We create best practices in our industry.
If you are interested, please submit:
· Cover letter
· Writing sample
· Salary requirements
Please send your application to [email protected]
and include "Part-time or Full-time Project Assistant"
in email subject line.