At ASM we build best-in-class products for health care administration and quality assurance. We use the latest technology to provide products to over 1,200 health care organizations worldwide. Founded in 1982 we have developed a great team to build great products.
What would I do at ASM?
Design is one of the key selling points for our products. In this role, you will work closely with our product and development teams, planning and implementing new designs and optimizing our existing designs for our web apps. You will need to rely on an understanding of visual design and UX to craft changes that have an impact across multiple products for different types of users.
- Create new and improve existing user interfaces for our web (and mobile) products from initial concepts through to the final product.
- Lead the design process from the conceptualization to the implementation, working closely with our product and development teams.
- Turn complex features and user workflows into beautiful, usable interfaces
- Define consistent UI components and interfaces used throughout our products.
- Create a coherent, consistent design system across products
- Jumping in to help with user experience decisions whenever they arise
- To care deeply about aesthetics and usability
- To be considered for this position, you MUST submit a digital portfolio of your work (along with your resume).
- A strong attention to detail
- A solid understanding of layout, typography, color and other design principles
- Experience with prototyping to explore and convey design solutions.
- Experience with with product/interface design tools such as Figma, Framer, Sketch, etc
- Experience using (and ideally contributing to) reusable and extensible design components
- Some knowledge of Usability Factors in Human Computer Interaction
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS.
- Experience designing for enterprise users (i.e. non-technical users who need to get complex work done).
- Familiarity with GitHub and version control.
- Familiarity with ASP.NET
- Healthcare Experience
Why choose ASM?
We offer everything you'd expect from a successful and established software company.
- Every developer and designer has an SSD-enabled laptop, dual 24" LED monitors, Herman-Miller chairs.
- Modern Technology - We stay up-to-date with the latest in our diverse technology stack.
- Catered lunches on Friday
- Annual company Vegas trip (when there's not a pandemic)