Aside from being a leading strategic advisory for investors across the world, Bell Ventures runs a fast-growing e-learning division. Bell Ventures’ e-learning division is centered on its proprietary 100 Tasks System (100tasks.com).
The 100 Tasks System’s mission is to democratize entrepreneurship to enable people to build massively valuable companies. The 100 Tasks consist of two complementary modules:
- LEARN (course & community)
- POWERSHEETS (templates & tools)
Popular demand has helped Bell Ventures’ e-learning unit grow significantly. More specifically, demand for the 100 Tasks has been boosted by the need for proven guidelines on successful entrepreneurship and by the shift to e-learning due to covid-19.
Bell Ventures was founded by Martin Bell, a Harvard MPA & Wharton-MBA who helped build 50 startups and has done everything from day 1 to IPO. Notably, Martin was the chief architect of Rocket Internet's 100-Day Launch Process, through which he led 20 companies.
Bell Ventures is based in the heart of Berlin.
You will develop a comprehensive, KPI-driven sales strategy and adjust it accordingly in order to meet ambitious sales goals.
You will execute the strategy in a persistent fashion conducting mainly demo video-calls that will be almost always in English with customers from all around the world for our high-ticket products, setting up and driving a highly-automated LinkedIn outreach campaign.
You will assume responsibility for scaling and optimizing the sales processes within the firm.
During sales calls, you will ensure that our customer-first focus meets the highest quality standards — such as by gathering customer feedback, solving their biggest pain points, and ensuring a high NPS score.
You will set, monitor, and analyze all KPIs related to sales.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Passionate and knowledgeable entrepreneurship and startups, thereby effectively mirroring our customer base.
- Interested in the e-learning / online education industry, esp. high-ticket products aimed at global entrepreneurs.
- Early-stage startup experience, ideally as a product manager/owner who has worked very cross-functionally (marketing, customer success, sales, data, etc.)
- A track record of consistently over-delivering in various spheres of life; of demonstrating full ownership; and of exhibiting real initiative and tenacious persistence.
- Self-managed, self-motivated, and a strong hands-on mentality with a focus on executing sales in a operationally excellent fashion.
- Outstanding engagement, ability to learn quickly, excellent analytical skills, and a structured way of thinking.
- Able to handle uncertainty and to simplify complexity.
- A customer-first mentality.
- A positive, down-to-earth, authentic, and empathetic young leader.
- Excellent sales communication and interpersonal skills, mainly oral but also written — incl. the confidence/drive to build fruitful partnerships, a mature presence, active listening, and being “quick-on-your-feet” in developing successful (counter-)arguments.
- Bachelor’s degree from a top-tier university (ideally with a focus on Business, Economics, Finance, Engineering, Computer Science, the Natural Sciences, or a related field) is a plus; greater value placed on entrepreneurial resourcefulness.
- Native fluency (or near-native fluency) of English is required, fluency in other widely spoken languages is a plus.
- At least 20 hours per week, at least one year commitment
- Located in Berlin, but can work remotely
- Massive opportunity to sell a successful, exciting high-ticket product.
- Flexible working hours and the ability to work remotely Compensation/Contract terms that are highly competitive and flexible: can be partly or fully commission-based, can be employee on payroll or independent freelancer, etc.
- Opportunity to be mentored by Martin Bell and to learn from his insights (which are distilled into the 100 Tasks).
- Ability to immensely shape the future direction of Bell Ventures’ fast-growing e-learning division.
- Working in a fast-paced, highly motivating environment with smart and driven people like you.
- Open communication with Martin Bell and our trusted external partners.
- Willingness to learn a ton and to be constantly challenged.
- Great office space and perks in the famous Factory (converted brewery where SoundCloud and many startups are based), which is located in Berlin-Mitte.
Sound interesting? Please include a short, 100 word MAX (in total) statement answering the following questions:
If applicable, you can include your university transcripts in the Diploma section!
- Why Bell Ventures and the 100 Tasks?
- Why this position?
- Realistic start date?