RaiseRight is the largest gift card fundraising platform in the United States, helping 50,000 organizations raise over $800 million for initiatives that matter to them. Families purchase gift cards to use in their everyday shopping and earn rebates from retailers to offset expenses such as school tuition, athletic equipment, band trips, and church operations. Fundraising through everyday spending is disrupting the traditional methods of selling baked goods, organizing annual events or asking for donations. It is simply the right way to fundraise.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will play a critical role on RaiseRight’s Technology team. Our customers have purchased billions of dollars of gift cards through our web and mobile e-commerce platform and mobile wallet. We develop and maintain direct connections to the world’s largest retailers for gift card activations. We are looking for interesting, curious and collaborative team members to bring our platform to even more organizations that need fundraising support.
The position is 100% remote within the US. You will communicate with your team using a combination of online tools such as Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Office 365, Bitbucket, JIRA, and Miro.
- Design and develop technical solutions that improve and extend the platform
- Write clear, concise and testable code
- Evaluate and recommend solutions to guide team decision-making
- Document the systems you help build, monitor and maintain
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to team members on best practices
- Participates in team on-call rotation
- 5+ years of experience in an object oriented language (.NET variant is a plus)
- Experience developing REST APIs
- Experience with Azure or other cloud platforms (GCP, AWS)
- Experience with SQL Server or other relational databases
- Experience applying security and performance best practices
- Understanding of DevOps principals
- Strong communication skills
We want you to come to work happy, healthy, and balanced so you can expect excellent benefits:
- Competitive compensation and bonus plan
- Generous health benefits including medical, dental and vision
- 401K matching plan and profit sharing