We are Dalia Research, a leading market and consumer research startup. About a year ago we launched Latana, an innovative product focused on capturing the $18 Billion+ brand tracking market. Put simply, Latana gives brands the tools to make better marketing and campaign decisions by giving them world-class insights about their brand performance. In its short existence, Latana has already started working with some of the hottest B2C brands, including Headspace, Revolut, Unilever, and more - and we’re just getting started!
The journey that awaits you
You will work closely with our design, marketing and sales teams to produce and maintain beautifully crafted, responsive promotional materials for the web. Your role will be key to the success of the Latana brand as we expand our marketing reach in the coming year.
Your skills and expertise
- Minimum 2 years web development experience
- Strong working knowledge of current accessibility and responsive design best practices
- Attention to detail – you can interpret a design brief and you spot potential issues early
- Fluent spoken and written English
What we offer
- You take pride in creating websites of the highest quality
- You are a proactive communicator – when you need something to help you succeed, you ask
- You are a lifelong learner – you follow movements in web development and continually improve your skills
- You prefer collaborative work over working alone – team success motivates you
Finally, a little bit more about us
- A challenging, yet encouraging work environment
- The opportunity to contribute to the success of a fast-growing, market-leading product
- A yearly education budget to contribute to your lifelong learning
- A yearly stipend for use on either public transport or personal fitness via Urban Sports Club
- In-house coaching to help you grow personally and professionally
- A MacBook Pro and all the peripherals you need to succeed
- A beautiful office in Berlin-Kreuzberg
- Regular team outings on our two company boats!
Since 2013, we have been driven by one mission: to generate information that helps us better understand the world we live in. We do this by developing technology that collects and analyses data on the opinions, thoughts, and hopes of people from over 100 countries. To date, our clients have included a preeminent set of Fortune 500 companies, mid-market enterprises, and public sector organizations. We help our clients gather insights on topics ranging from brand performance to sustainability, to the current state of democracy. Who are “we”? An amazing, diverse, and open-minded team consisting of curious and driven people from almost 40 countries all based in our lavish Berlin HQ.
Dalia Research is committed to providing a respectful, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of their gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).