We are looking for a motivated working student to join our Customer Experience team. This role will work for with our European clients and needs to cover CET. You can work from our HQ in Berlin or remotely from somewhere else!
In this role, you:
- Are responsible for our clients based in Europe - CET working hours
- Support our users over live chat, email and (to a minor extent) via phone
- Build trust with users, understand their pain points, and provide them with the quickest and most appropriate responses
- Analyse the users' needs and create our internal support roadmap
- Create materials to build our knowledge base (FAQs, webinars, tutorials)
- Work closely with our product team to improve our software
Why should you join Sellics? We offer:
- Great communication and problem-solving skills
- Experience in Customer Support (ideally in an IT company), any B2B sales/support experience a big plus
- An interest in e-commerce, Amazon, and basic understanding of advertising technology
- Technical affinity and feeling comfortable with software tools such as Google Apps
- Time to work between 10 and max. 20 hours per week
- Strong German and English skills (German very advanced or native level)
- A talented, growing company and tech/product team
- A very well-located office in the heart of Berlin Mitte incl. a rooftop terrace with pool
- Competitive compensation package and defined career paths
- High level of responsibility and space to develop
- Flexible working hours
- Urban Sports Club membership
- Free food and drinks, educational "Sellics Talks," regular team events
- Self Improvement Grant funding for external educational pursuits, and additional time off for professional growth
- Professional coffee-machine, and the best coffee beans Berlin has to offer ;)
- Visa sponsorship and assistance for non-EU citizens
- Participation in our all-expenses paid annual company trip
- A friendly, open, multi-cultural work environment with colleagues from over 35 countries
Sellics is revolutionizing commerce, starting with the world’s biggest online marketplace: Amazon. From starting as a group of friends with targeted business insights and under €2,000 in self-invested startup capital, we’ve transformed into the force we are today: a growing and funded Scale-Up company providing data-driven and Ai-powered B2B SaaS solutions to help Sellers, Vendors, and Agencies across the world be successful on Amazon.
The secret to our success is our team, a group of more than 110 highly-engaged, intelligent, dynamic employees from over 30 countries, spread out across our offices in Berlin and New York City. We’re a pack of people who care about each other, the values we live by, and the success story we’re all helping to write. But don’t just take our word for it… here’s what our teammates themselves (and other candidates!) have written about us on Glassdoor. And, check out this video for even more of a sneak peek of life at Sellics!
Ready to take our company and your career to the next level? We’re looking forward to your application!
We’re proud of our unique culture and the range of experience and perspectives that make it up. As an equal opportunity employer with a friendly, inclusive, and diverse workplace, we eagerly welcome applications from people with all backgrounds and identities.