We are a fintech startup, working in an area ripe for disruption: accounting and bookkeeping. CANDIS uses Artificial Intelligence to automate tedious financial processes (think: collecting invoices, data entry, pre-account assignment, and payments) for small and medium-sized companies. We use Machine Learning to automate accounting processes, automate accounting workflows, and empower companies with real-time data and insights to make better financial decisions.
We live by one simple phrase: YES WE CANDIS!
- YES: Positive Thinking & Persistence - “Optimists find solutions, pessimists find problems.” And we know: there is always a solution.
- WE: Collaboration & Humanity - The whole is greater than the sum of its parts. We act as a company, but respect each individual. We are empathetic and humble.
- CAN: Learning & Improving - “Try. Learn. Improve.” We accept that we do not know everything and act fast to become better.
- DIS: Focus & Ownership - We execute with clear focus and make sure that tasks are delivered.
As Business Intern for Team Netherlands,
you will be directly assisting the Country Manager and Business Development Managers with shaping CANDIS for the Netherlands.
- Development and execution of sales strategies together with our sales team
- Assisting throughout the sales cycle; closing deals, taking care of sales processes and customer support
- Qualification from inbound and outbound leads
- Assist with the setup of Dutch paid campaigns together with the marketing team
- Development and optimization of processes
- Ideally some work experience in sales, marketing or communications
- Enrolled in university or recently graduated, preferably with a business background
- Native Dutch and fluent English (spoken & written)
- Passion for sales as well as highly developed interpersonal skills
- Ambitious and sense of responsibility
- Proactive and professional
- Work directly with the country manager on shaping the Dutch market
- Opportunity to have a hands-on experience with all aspects of sales, marketing and business
- Great working environment, colleagues and company events
- Market conform compensation + lunch budget
- detailed onboarding for our product and industry (Buddy-Program, digital CANDISversity, …)
- modern working equipment (Mac or PC, two displays, …)
- access to conferences and the network of our investors (webinars, Slack-groups, etc…)
- Possibility to transition into a permanent role
- Experience the Berlin start-up life at one of the most ambitious companies in Germany
Don't worry about formalities. We care about you and your motivation – not the font size of your CV.
We know that perfect candidates don’t exist, so even if not all of this applies to you, we’d love to learn more about you!
Feel free to contact us via email, give us a call or send a pigeon our way. We’re looking forward to hearing from you! :)
Mail: [email protected]
Telefon: +49 (0)951 993399-11
WhatsApp: +49 151 53180906