We at HelloFresh are hungry for more. Because: “We want to change the way people eat. Forever.” Our cooking boxes already make the everyday lives of our customers easier in 14 countries on 3 continents. Every week anew. Our recipe for success? A team full of smart team players, entrepreneurial courage and of course... good taste. We are one of the top 10 employers in the Glassdoor ranking and we are continuing to grow. And to do this, our HelloFresh DACH team needs top talents like you, who love progress and good food just as much as we do.
As Junior Business Intelligence Analyst (f/m/d) for HelloFresh DACH, we want you to support us in our efforts to help make better informed decisions based on clean and insightful data throughout all departments. If you’re interested in working in one of Europe’s fastest-growing companies with a great (and delicious) product, plenty of opportunities and challenging tasks, this is your chance!
Your area of responsibility
- You will become part of the local HelloFresh DACH Business Intelligence team. Here you will support the DACH organization in making better informed decisions based on data
- You will visualize reports and findings of analyses by creating dashboards and presentations to a wide variety of stakeholders. The Business Intelligence team is focussing on supporting all business functions and on creating insights along the entire value chain and core KPIs
- You will work on Ad-Hoc queries and analyses for a multitude of stakeholders
- You will support us in improving and adjusting data pipelines and reports according to the requirements of the fast-changing business environment of HelloFresh
- You help to set standards on tools and methods to increase quality of analyses of other analysts in the organization. In this context, you will be an important driver of setting up a Data Governance framework at HelloFresh DACH along with our colleagues from the global HelloFresh organization
What else we offer you
- You are a quick learner, especially when it comes to new analytical methods, software applications and tools. You are an active user of MOOCs and other learning resources to stay up to date on what is needed in the world of analytics
- You possess good SQL skills
- You can give us proof of your solid skills in visualization tools such as Tableau or QlikView
- You collected first experience in solving problems programmatically, preferably with Python
- An own portfolio is a great way to show your dedication to data and is considered a big plus
- Previous practical experience as a Data Analyst or a similar position is a plus
- You have an agile mindset and deal well with changing priorities
- You have excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
- You are self-organized, proactive, curious and pragmatic
- A good level of German is a plus (B1)
- Eligibility to work in Germany full-time (40h/Week) is advantageous
You're hungry for more?
- The opportunity to get into one of the most intellectually demanding roles at one of the largest technology companies in Europe
- Cutting edge technology, allowing you to work with state-of-the-art tools and software solutions
- A well-balanced mix between hands-on, operational tasks and strategic projects
- Great international exposure and team atmosphere
- A feel-good workplace in Berlin-Mitte with great colleagues
- Greatly discounted HelloFresh cooking box and HelloFreshGO products plus free food
- Fitness programs such as office yoga and discounted Urban Sports Club membership
- Regular team events, company parties and Friday beers
- Windows or Apple equipment (depending on preference)
Apply now with your complete application documents, gladly also without a photo and without stating nationality, marital status, gender, religion or other discriminatory characteristics. Language certificates and documents for residence and work permits can be submitted with your application.
HelloFresh lives diversity. We are proud of the different backgrounds, abilities and perspectives of each team member and support the personal development on the job. Every personnel decision is based on equal opportunities, on qualifications, performance and requirements of the company and is independent of origin, skin color, religion, political orientation, gender, physical or mental disability or age. With the help of our Diversity & Inclusion Committee and our team-based hiring decisions, we do everything we can to reduce prejudices in the selection.
We are looking forward to meeting you!