To strengthen our international team in Berlin, we are offering a full-time position as
Online Marketing Manager SEA - German speaking (m/f/d)
Retailers face unique challenges— and we support them with technology-led solutions. Crealytics is a customer-centric organization. We have strong relationships with some of the world's biggest eCommerce players including Land's End, Footlocker and Urban Outfitters. Our Digital Marketing teams are key to this. They manage vast PPC budgets, test new features, achieve exemplary campaign performance and ensure clients exceed their business goals. Whether you’re a Junior Digital Marketer or Team Lead, you’ll receive regular skills workshops and mentoring sessions. Willing to play a big part in our future? We’d love to hear from you. Join a team of over 150 employees in our Berlin, London and New York City offices.
// Your responsibilities
// Your profile
- You set up and continuously optimize our clients' PPC campaigns, using varied bid management strategies
- You counsel our clients' PPC Managers on how to grow strongly with paid search and Google Shopping, using our software
- Together with your Team Lead you define campaign strategies and deliver plans that exceed our client’s expectations
- You maintain a deep understanding of client business goals and marketing objectives, translating them into digital strategies
- You identify growth niches within the assigned projects and markets to ensure that performance goals are met
- You work with our specialized semantic software, and actively contribute to its development by providing regular feedback
// What we offer
- You have relevant experience in online marketing and have gained extensive knowledge of Google AdWords
- You have very good Excel skills and analytical abilities as well as an affinity for numbers and innovative technologies
- You enjoy having direct contact with clients and you impress with a clear and appreciative style of communication
- You are keen to take responsibility and you have a highly self-motivated and assertive personality
- You speak German and English fluently; other languages are a big plus
- Ideally, you are experienced in working with Bing, Yandex or Baidu
- Appraisal Interviews - In your regular appraisal interviews you’ll learn more about your strengths, explore areas of growth, and discuss your career development.
- Be up to date - Discover the latest trends by attending one of our meet-ups with industry experts from other leading market players or learn from our shared conference experiences.
- Company Socials - We’re all about combining work and fun. Every year we get the whole company together for a company festival to discuss strategy over barbecue and beer.
- Development plan - At Crealytics you’ll never stop learning, which is why we offer an elaborate professional development plan. Follow our set career programs or adapt them to your individual career goals.
- Dogs allowed - Don’t leave poor Fido at home! Our office is dog-friendly :-)
- Feedback culture - You have an idea for how we can improve? Share it in our annual employee surveys or in your end-of-year one-on-ones.
- Fitness - A healthy mind starts with a healthy body. We offer our employees a selection of partnerships with fitness studios and sports memberships.
- Flexible working hours - Not a morning person? Want to be home when your kids get off school? We understand! Flexible working hours allow you to pursue a work-life balance that suits your needs.
- Food and drinks - Craving vitamins or caffeine? Just stop by our kitchen and grab some fresh fruit, a nice cup of cappuccino, or enjoy a relaxing beer after work.
- Game rooms - Need a quick break? Head over to the game room and challenge one of your fellow Crealytees to a set of table tennis, a game of foosball, or try your luck on our video game console.
- Headhunting bonus - Inspire your friends, family, neighbors, or the people you meet in a park and get up to 3000 € if we hire a new Crealytee referred by you.
- International environment - Not from around here? Neither are most of us! We’ve got employees from over 40 countries helping us run international campaigns all over the world.
- International opportunities - Internationalize your career. If you find a Crealytics job in another country, we’ll help you move there.
- Language courses - Want to brush up on your language skills? Give one of our free language classes a try.
- Lunch roulette - This is a fantastic opportunity to get in touch with all your colleagues. Everyone interested will be randomly sorted into small groups to go out for lunch together.
- Onboarding mentorship - From day one you’ll be assigned your very own mentor. They will act as your guide, answering all your questions as you settle into life at Crealytics.
- Orientation week - Get off to a great start! The Crealytics orientation week is an excellent opportunity to learn more about Crealytics, explore our products, and meet the management team.
- Pension scheme - In addition to the statutory pension scheme, we offer you a non-binding retirement plan for your specific situation - subsidized by Crealytics of course.
- Relocation - Paid accommodation, as well as experienced ‘relocation buddies’ guide you through your visa application.
- Teambuilding - Bond with your team mates with an activity you’ll all enjoy. Each team gets a yearly incentive budget to do whatever they want.
- Training - We offer more than 60 wide-ranging internal and external trainings and workshops. Improve existing skills or learn something entirely new.
- Transparency - You deserve to know how we’re doing as a company. Join our quarterly meetings and strategy sessions to find out about current business figures, product updates, and the company roadmap.
Join our team and become part of our success story!