Doximity is transforming the health care industry. Our mission is to help clinicians be more productive, informed, and connected. As a software engineer focused on our data stack, you'll work within cross-functional delivery teams alongside other engineers, designers, and product managers to build software that helps improve health care.
brings a diverse set of technical and cultural backgrounds and we like to think pragmatically in choosing the tools most appropriate for the job at hand.
- Design, implement, and maintain our core infrastructure and services. Manage infrastructure through code, and ensure proper security, monitoring, alerting, and reporting.
- Coordinate and collaborate with wider engineering team on deployment and continuous updates of existing infrastructure.
- Develop and own best practices. Document current and future procedures, configuration, and policies.
- Troubleshoot issues, find root causes, implement temporary/long-term solutions..
- Participate in a 1-week on, 4-week off, 24/7 on-call rotation.
Tell Us About:
- Your Linux/UNIX systems engineering/administration experience.
- Your skills with Terraform, Chef/Ansible, and Kubernetes.
- Your ability to work proactively and manage your time.
- Your background on AWS features and offerings (EC2, RDS, ALB, ECS, etc).
- Your experience managing data stores such as MySQL/Postgres, Redis/Memcached, Neo4j, and Elasticsearch.
- Your proficiency in Bash, Ruby, and Python.
Benefits & Perks
- Generous time off policy + sabbatical, end of year company-wide holiday shutdown, and more.
- Family building benefits and paid leave
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, vision, dental, Life/ADD, 401k matching, flex spending accounts, commuter benefits, equipment budget, and education opportunities
- Pre-IPO stock incentives
- .. and much more! For a full list, see our career page
More info on Doximity
We’re thrilled to be named the Fastest Growing Company in the Bay Area,
and one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies
. Joining Doximity means being part of an incredibly talented and humble team. We work on amazing products that over 70% of US doctors (and over one million healthcare professionals) use to make their busy lives a little easier. We’re driven by the goal of improving inefficiencies in our $3.5 trillion U.S. healthcare system and love creating technology that has a real, meaningful impact on people’s lives. To learn more about our team, culture, and users, check out our careers page
, company blog
, and engineering blog
. We’re growing steadily, and there’s plenty of opportunities for you to make an impact.
Doximity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.