Your Daily Challenges
When we welcome you aboard we’ll introduce you to the Engineering Team. These are the people you’ll work closely with day-to-day.
Once you get settled in and learn more about the team, your activities will look something like this:
- Implement high quality code in an agile, test-driven development environment
- Create detailed software development plans and assign tasks to team members
- Scope development effort, and provide reliable resource and timeline estimates
- Coach and mentor software engineering team
- Perform performance and scalability analysis as needed
- Identify opportunities to reduce costs and improve performance
- Work on features and projects as assigned by the Product Managers
- 5+ years of PHP/Python engineering experience
- Knowledge of AWS, Heroku, PostGres, MySQL, Caching, Queueing
- Excellent communication skills
- Hands-on attitude
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial/startup environment
- Experience working with remote teams
Compensation varies with experience and qualifications. This job is a full-time remote / work from home position.
Background checks will be conducted on final candidates.
Thanks for the time you took to read about this opportunity.