Global Technology Resiliency Management (GTRM) exists to strengthen the firms IT resiliency and recovery capabilities, and to ensure the firm's compliance with global laws and regulations as they relate to technology resiliency risk
Execution and delivery is achieved through active collaboration with other control areas (Cyber Security, Technology Control Organization, Global Technology Infrastructure, and Cloud Enablement Team.) to safeguard and protect the firm's assets.
Key focal areas of the team include:
* Developing a firmwide resiliency and recovery strategy related to Cyber Malware threats
* Coordination of technology resiliency regulatory and audit activities to and improve action plans and reporting
* Automation and Streamlining of technology availability and disaster recovery test planning, execution and reporting processes
* Development of automated and data driven proactive invocation readiness controls including design patterns, deployment tool chain integration and toll gating, automated testing and continuous control monitoring of technology assets. This end to end approach to resiliency will ensure applications are initially designed and evergreen in a resilient manner
* Partner with the Platform/Service Architects and Line of Business Application owners to ensure the designs are fault aware and can sustain operation or can recover from failures related to Component, Site, Cyber and Platform/Service Loss scenarios.
* Partner with LOB and Corporate Functions to ensure consistent and comprehensive implementation of technology resiliency policies and standards across all regions
Reporting to the Technology Director of Cloud Resiliency, this role represents an opportunity to transform the way that one of the world's largest financial and banking organizations manages technology resiliency and recovery. JPMC is in the early stages of transformation to modern application architecture and multi cloud Public/Private application deployment and deployment models.
The Cloud Resiliency Risk and Controls Architect Lead will:
* Design and Develop Resiliency Risk and Controls framework aligned to Cloud based applications including controls assessment criteria and testing criteria as part of the Public, Internal and Hybrid Cloud adoption program
* Develop availability, resiliency and recovery standards, patterns and best practices based on Cloud based technologies and services
* Conduct risk and controls reviews and assessments with a specific focus on the availability and recovery of services hosted in Public Cloud and the firm's internal private cloud platforms/services
* Work with Risk and Control owners to ensure all required controls are in place to support Internal, External and Hybrid Cloud solutions
* Oversee or manage the completion of improvement actions and plans arising from these and other resiliency reviews and assessments
* Develop and updated resiliency and recovery planning/testing polices and standards to align to Internal and External Cloud solutions and provider offerings
Required Qualifications & Skills:
* Cloud Vendor (Google, AWS, Azure) Technical Certifications
* Working knowledge of the following technologies Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Kubernetes Container, CI/CD, Jules, Jenkins, Spinnaker, Chaos Testing
* Significant architectural design experience in Traditional and Cloud based Core Infrastructure and Business Applications.
* Fault domain analysis for both Core Infrastructure services and modern micro segmented application designs
* Automated and Data Driven Risk and Controls Assessment/Development
* SRE Operational & Support Model
* Modem Application Development Principles (Design, Deployment Testing)
* Network interconnect and Core Services Design and Transformation
* Recent experience hands on managing a large global company's adoption and transition to an external Cloud provider model, including specific experience with Google cloud, Amazon AWS and Microsoft Azure cloud
* Application Classification and Candidate Migration Assessment
* Data Classification and Migration Candidate Assessment
* Subject matter expert in business/service continuity, availability, disaster recovery and/or similar topics
* Global Regulatory Requirements assessment related to Use of Cloud services
* Highly motivated team player with excellent analytical, written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to persuade and influence across team; strong collaboration and negotiation skills
* Ability to be flexible, follow tight deadlines, organize and prioritize work
Desirable Qualifications & Skills:
* CBCP/CFCP or CISSP/CRISC/CISM or equivalent industry certifications
* Knowledge of industry-standard risk/control frameworks: ITIL, COSO, NIST, COBIT
* Understanding of technology controls within technology environment in a financial organization
* Architectural skills including design documentation, diagrammatical representations, requirements management
* Hands on Cloud based development or production support with Broad understanding of range of different technologies including operating systems, databases, development tools, end user, networking, security, datacenters, virtualization and also application development lifecycle
* Experience in working with geographically distributed and culturally diverse stakeholders
* Ability to work in dynamic environment and manage change effectively
* Enthusiastic, self motivated, effective under pressure
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans