At Third and Grove, we create high impact and beautifully executed experiences. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design for the eye, for the glory, for the web, and most importantly, for our fantastic clients.
A Designer at Third and Grove is naturally adaptive and agile as well as passionate about UX. Responsible for the development of innovative customer experiences, our designers collaborate with strategy and analytics teams to create award-winning sites, apps, ideas, etc. Please note, this is a visual designer role, not a researcher role.
• A solid understanding and demonstration of user-centered design principles
• Consistently ahead of the curve on design and UX trends
• Work with team members from discovery to delivery
• Proactively pursues opportunities to improve projects at every stage
• Adapt designs based on internal and external feedback and still love the work
• Design not only for the handoff but for the presentation
• Present work to clients
• Extremely adept time-management skills for this 100% remote role
• USA based, available 9-5 from any US time zone.
• You have a compelling portfolio of distinctive work for the web
• Able to develop simple and elegant design solutions to complex design problems
• You have exceptional written and oral communication skills
• You have expertise in cross-functional collaboration
• You can make even a sleepy ‘ol company look like the hottest new thing on the block
• You have min 3yrs agency experience. Or fake it well.
• Expert in Figma, Sketch, Invision
• Previous experience with CMS systems like Shopify or Drupal
• Prototyping or animation skills
• Proficiency in Keynote and Google Slides
Applicants should have a proven ability to use best-in-class design processes, principles, and trends as well as an ability to work fast and manage their own time. We are looking for energetic and talented candidates that have a portfolio of standout work. Major brands are a plus, but the perfect candidate sees not where a brand is, but where they can take them. It's easy to make Nike look cool.
100% remote role open to all US based applicants. Must be available 9-5 from ay US time zone.
This is currently a contract role on a project basis. Could switch to FT as workload changes.
Previous applicants are encouraged to apply again, as our needs change often.
Please reply with a link to your portfolio and resume.
Contract Designer (Digital), Third and GroveContract Employment
UI/UX Designer, Key Data DashboardFull Time Employment
UI/UX Designer (Contract/Remote), AmpushContract Employment
Senior UX Designer (Contract), Mango LanguagesContract Employment
Lead UI/UX Designer, Gradright Edtech Pvt. LtdFull Time Employment