Flagship Founders is a new company builder with a focus on maritime technology, logistics and shipping. We aim at bringing cutting edge technology and innovation to the shipping industry by empowering founders to create world-class companies. We plan to launch our next venture by the end of the year. In order to validate, select and kickstart our ideas, we are looking for bright, ambitious and entrepreneurial minds to join us on our mission.
As our Venture Architect Intern (m/f/d), you will support our founders in identifying, conceptualizing and validating new business opportunities in the global shipping industry. You will independently conduct market and customer research to uncover hidden needs of various market players, design & develop prototypes to test your hypotheses and take full ownership of various projects to further develop Flagship Founders and its portfolio ventures.
- You are currently enrolled and studying business administration, economics, computer science or another business- or technology related degree.
- You have exceptional analytical skills and a strong attention to detail, as well as a hands-on mentality.
- You are highly ambitious and equipped with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- You enjoy working independently and having lots of responsibility.
- Experience in a high-pressure start-up environment and/or consulting firm is a plus.
- You are fluent in German and English.
- You are available for 3 months
Get the unique opportunity of working together with a highly ambitious and talented team of experienced entrepreneurs & investors, take over responsibility in a fast-paced environment and get exposed to decision makers in the venture capital as well as the corporate world. Additionally, you will receive a dedicated training consisting of subject matter knowledge, the usage of various tools as well as general business & communication skills.