We're an ambitious, diverse, and fun team excited about building a tool to help companies and their people achieve awesome results.
Perdoo is a simple but powerful goal management platform that enables organisations to keep track of strategy, OKRs, KPIs, and more. We make businesses more transparent, more aligned, and more agile — by fixing the broken link between strategy and execution.
Companies like Calendly, Flaconi, and Rewe already use Perdoo to achieve amazing things and accelerate their growth.
Important: This is a temporary role for a maternity leave cover with the possibility to stay.
As the Customer Support Representative at Perdoo, you’ll be responsible for maintaining our customer satisfaction scores and our response rate. In order to provide our customers with a seamless experience, it is important to address their questions quickly and in a friendly manner. You’ll be working within our Customer Success Team to ensure that we maintain an awesome relationship with our current and new customers.
You’ll become an expert in our platform as you guide our users on how to use it and get the most value from it. You'll assist with bug reports, troubleshooting and reporting to our internal QA team. Having experience with customer support is a must, especially with a SaaS platform. We‘re looking for a go-getter who likes challenges, is thirsty to learn and is not afraid to propose improvements. The role requires someone who's a problem-solver, has a strong customer focus and a great attitude. Having experience with OKRs is a big plus!
- Provide timely responses to incoming tickets from our users and help them solve their issues.
- Ensure we maintain and increase our customer satisfaction rate and always bring forth a best-in-class customer service.
- Be the first point of contact for our customer’s technical questions and act as a bridge with our engineering and product team.
- Keep our Support Center up-to-date by adding missing articles and improving the discoverability of existing articles.
- Make our Support Center more engaging, for example by adding animated GIFs and videos to support existing articles.
- Help us improve the scalability of our customer support efforts.
- You’re passionate about customer support, have a service-mindset, and are emphatic.
- 2+ years of experience with customer support.
- 1+ years experience working in a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) environment.
- Fluent English is required, German and Spanish are a plus.
- You’re an effective communicator and can work well with different stakeholders.
- You have a positive attitude and know-how to navigate your way even in situations of uncertainty.
- Strong problem solving ability, able to break down complex issues.
- You’re curious and actively seek new ways to develop yourself and your work.
- Contribute to a real-life product used by thousands of users every day.
- Work in a dynamic, exciting and fun startup environment where every person has a voice and can have a real impact on company success.
- Flexible working hours, frequent team events and exceptional co-workers.
- Support for personal development, trainings, conferences and continuous learning.
- A beautiful office in Berlin with an awesome view over the city.
- Team retreats twice a year to a remote location. Last time we took the team to a villa in Morocco!