We are a VC-backed, enterprise software startup out of Entrepreneur First in London, hiring remotely.
We're making all enterprise data instantly accessible for machine learning using privacy-enhancing technologies (differential privacy, SMPC, FHE, secure enclaves, federated learning, etc..).
By joining us, you'll help banks to uncover and halt terrorist financing, insurance companies to collaboratively predict hurricane losses, chemical companies to work with leading researchers to improve sustainability, and so much more. You'll work with cutting-edge research, contribute to open source projects (we're good friends with OpenMined), and help patent our core technologies.
As our first technical hire, you'll join our team as the 2nd employee and play an integral part in shaping the product, culture, and team.
We're looking for a senior-level engineer/technical lead with:
- experience building microservices in Python
- experience with data science and machine learning
- experience with privacy enhancing technologies (listed above)
- prior early-stage startup experience
- management and team leadership experience