What we're looking for...
ColorElephant is venturing out in building its own SaaS offering. We're now looking for a hustler, entrepreneurial-minded Head of Marketing for the SaaS division (ColorElephant Studio). Someone that is a self-starter and can take general guidance and move forward with marketing initiatives (see examples below). Experience in technology and SaaS is critical. Understanding the 'entrepreneurial' ecosystem (me typing "PH" doesn't leave you 😕) is a big plus. We're hoping to have someone that "been there, done that" and therefore wouldn't require a ton of direction but more a north star to chase :) The current opportunity is interesting because our approach with the Studio is a "big portfolio of small bets" so you'll get to market a bunch of different micro-SaaS in a variety of markets. We're looking for the kind of person that can do more with less, knowing miracles are hard to come by.
We're setting ourselves to show that a portfolio of focused but varied SaaS solutions can be grown profitably.
- Maintain social media in a way that is aligned with our goals and promotes our products.
- Help us produce content (i.e. find people who will produce the content, coordinate execution) for blog and social media.
- Lead development of landing pages (project management, guidance, testing, launch)
- Work to promote all of our SaaS products in appropriate generic channels (PH, IndieHackers, HackerNews, AppSumo etc) with result-driven plans;
- Explore marketing / conversion / referral ideas that increase signups and conversions.
- Understand how we can leverage what we have to increase reach;
- Run ad campaigns (Reddit / Google / Facebook / LinkedIn / Paid Newsletter) for our targets
- See specific initiatives through completion and help launch them, this includes newsletter advertisment initiatives planned.
- Help promote us in the right channels (your recommendations are welcomed): LinkedIn, Review Sites, etc.
- come up with ideas for and execute videos, social media posts and other 'engagement' content
- Hustle. Cold email. Get us coverage. Push the boundaries.
- Bring energy and enthusiasm to help us share the message with the world.
We're expecting someone that starts as either part-time (20h min) or full time. We don't have a preference at this point as long as the part-time can eventually (if we're a fit) grow into full-time.
We have a "do more with less" mentality, and are looking for someone that shares that feeling. This is not the big marketing-team-marketing-dollars environment. It is the environment, however, where you'll have nearly unlimited ownership to shape our business over the next few years. You'll have founders and a leadership team that have some connections, have built things over the years and will be as aligned in experimenting as you'd be.
Here are a couple things we're absolutely looking for:
- 1-3 years of experience with marketing of SaaS.
- Fluent in english;
- Demonstrated ability to lead and problem solve;
- Hustle / Get it Done Mentality:
Short right? Now comes the hard part. Here is what would make a unique candidate an actual great better fit:
- Experience with SaaS organic growth;
- Experience in growing organic channels;
- Demonstrated ability to take teams from idea to execution;
- Experience with Social Media;
- Experience with Online Advertisement;
- Experience with Growth Hacking (big plus) — yes we know this a "big word" that means a lot of different things;
- Understanding of the tech / entrepreneurial environment.
- The challenge of a lifetime (as described above) with the opportunity to shape the future of a growing organisation;
- Insane levels of ownership, independence and responsibility;
- Work from anywhere with our remote policy. We know sometimes the best work is done in the beach (or mountain, or... ) :-)
- Competitive Salary for position and location;
- Bonuses for performance indicators we'd mutually agree;
- Health Plan and/or Deductions
- Flexible vacation/days off policy
- Training / Self-Development Yearly Package
- Yearly Bonuses Program
- Paid parental leave / Flexible conditions on return
- Continuous Training (both on site and online)
- Attend Annual Company retreat abroad
- Ability to work in complex projects of Fortune500 as well as small companies.
- Plenty of Growth Opportunities
- The opportunity to join an unique and growing company with a 200% growth record for the past 3 years;
- Contribute with your suggestions and see your feedback and opinion impact products used by millions worldwide
- A growing team full of talent