If you think you might enjoy any of these types of projects, we’d love to hear from you!
* Architecting a Django REST-driven internal application development ecosystem that supports multiple drug development programs.
* Building performant software for billion-scale molecular analyses alongside machine learning engineers.
* Designing and implementing front-end interfaces that enable our in-house chemistry team to interface with software.
* Using Pandas/R/Plotly/Dash or any other of your favorite analysis tools to extract meaningful insights from datasets.
* Combining a set of 25+ in-house experimental assays and 50+ external data streams into a universally accessible data platform.
* Using a modern cloud-first development stack, giving you access to effectively infinite computing power.
* Owning the full development cycle of a product from ideation to implementation to deployment (of course in collaboration with a team!)
We were in the W18 batch of YC and are now based in the biotech hub in Cambridge, MA. We offer competitive salary and above-market equity. Benefits include full medical, dental, and vision coverage, flexible vacation policy, and gym membership.
Backend and Full-Stack Roles, Reverie LabsCambridge/Boston, MA
Senior Full Stack Developer, KritFull Time Employment | $90k
VP of Engineering, Mid/Senior Full-Stack, Senior Backend, Senior Data Engineer, SRE Engineers, PetalNew York, NY
Data Scientist (Machine Learning), Kaiser PermanenteSan Diego, CA
VP of Engineering, Full-Stack, Backend, Data Engineers, PetalNew York, NY