AdQuick is building the AdWords for Billboards.
We're a group of early Instacart folks, we got started on AdQuick in late 2016. We started by building software to map all outdoor ads and make them easy to buy and measure using data.
In doing so, we acquired customers like Squarespace, Shopify, GoodRx, KrispyKreme, and many others, and raised our Series A last year.
Now, the industry is undergoing a transition to programmatic buying (meaning auction-based buying, just like how you bid for ads on Google and FB.) We're building the best platform to buy outdoor ads in real-time. We just launched this new product in June 2020 and we're seeing significant growth.
For engineers, we're looking for:
- Experience with Ruby, Rails, & Postgres, or similar technologies. Our traditional-buying product is in React, our programmatic product is built with Stimulus Reflex. The back-end bidding system is in Kotlin & Quarkus (https://quarkus.io/)
- 3+ years experience working on production systems
- People who actively want the startup experience: taking a lot of ownership, having a big impact, and building amazing products that customers love.
Fill out our Google Form here if this sounds interesting to you!
For Product Managers & Project Managers, we're looking for:
- 2+ years experience in the role, preferably at a high-growth startup
- Beyond that, impress us :). These are generalist roles.
Senior Software Engineer, Product, Fleetio
Senior Software Engineers (FE + BE), PrepDD
Senior Software Engineer / Product Engineer, Intello
Senior Data Scientist, Principal Software Engineer, Software Engineer, Technical Project Manager, Advanced Agrilytics
Software Engineer, Security Engineer, Product Manager, Sourcegraph