Hashtag You is a young, ambitious and fast growing technology-enabled brand builder in the field of direct-to-consumer e-commerce. Founded by an experienced team with a track record of launching and scaling DTC brands, we set ourselves apart with state of the art technology & operations, best in class marketing, creative content and a strong community of loving customers. All these provide the backbone to the fast growth of our brand portfolio.
AVA & MAY is the first brand incubated in the vertical of home & wellness and is one of the fastest growing DTC brands in Europe. We are just about to launch the next chapter of our journey - with new categories, products, collaborations and manifold growth opportunities!
We are looking for a Senior Supply Chain Manager (m/f/x) to join our Operations Department.
- Lead the supply chain team of 3 team members, planning, managing, and coordinating all activities related to the sourcing and procurement of raw materials, finished products and packaging needed to meet the changing levels of product demand and ensuring efficient and timely delivery
- Monitor the sales forecast and manage product deliveries in accordance with inventory goals, ensuring stock buildup and reducing stock holding where necessary
- Support the Operations Team Lead in managing purchasing budgets
- Negotiate supplier conditions, such as prices, MOQs and payment terms, in alignment with the Operations Team Lead
- Develop new and grow existing relationships with suppliers, managing and minimizing the risks that could affect or hinder the supply chain process
- Supervise quality control process in alignment with the product and operations team, and coordinate the next steps in case of faults
- Maintain close coordination with the product and marketing teams to understand the requirements for the current and future product portfolio
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain, or any other relevant field
- You have 5+ years of supply chain, purchasing, or procurement management experience (experience in fragrances is considered a plus)
- Quick learner with an ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and German
- Your decision making framework is based on objective facts and backed by data
- Attention to detail and the ability to zoom out to think strategically
- Ability to solve problems by thinking outside the box
- Prior experience with managing a small team
- Become part of an ambitious, international team in the heart of Berlin
- Obtain high degree of responsibility and freedom from day one
- Profit from clear development paths, trainings and salary possibilities
- Your own Macbook, public transport ticket, office drinks & snacks
Sounds like a fit? We can’t wait to meet you!