As a Graphic Designer you will create and execute the creative vision for a wide range of marketing concepts. You will bring fresh, innovative ideas that must meet brand strategies, and position our brand uniquely against the competition. You will develop and refine concepts, present recommendations, and supervise creative execution through printing or fabrication. As a candidate, you must have the ability to organize, prioritize, and accomplish multiple tasks with attention to detail.
- Brings creative visions to life across integrated marketing channels including print, Web, email, mobile, social media, and video.
- Applies conceptual strategy, lead brainstorming sessions and manage a project to completion
- Identifes opportunities to incorporate new design elements into marketing tools, based on business objectives, user feedback, reporting analysis, industry trends, etc. to successfully implement a high-impact, customer-focused marketing strategy
- Works with outside design and photography/videography vendors when appropriate on projects
- Performsother duties as assigned
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
- Currently remote position with possibility to locate at future Northern Virginia office location
- Requires high speed Internet connection, a dedicated work space within place of residence, and the capability to telecommute.
- Travel, as needed, to company office locations
- Expertise in the Adobe Creative Cloud applications; particularly Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Thorough understanding of current trends in typography, color, and graphic design
- Ability and confidence to present ideas and concepts to a variety of internal clients and departments, communicate the graphic process, incorporate multiple ideas and develop consensus
- Ability to operate independently yet contribute in a collaborative environment, working with critiques and revising based on client feedback
- Creative problem solver with exceptional attention to detail
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS preferred
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills
- Experience with complex branding campaigns preferred
- Superior project management and communication skills, strong initiative, and the ability to work with all levels of staff
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design; OR equivalent combination of experience and training
- 5+ years graphic design experience in a creative department or agency
- Experience managing creative projects from concept to completion
- Client and vendor contact experience required