We are looking for a DevOps Engineer for our well-funded start-up client that will be responsible for deploying product updates, identifying production issues, and implementing integrations that meet customer needs. If you have a solid background in software engineering and have the below technical requirements, we’d like to meet you.
Daily Job Duties
- Gathering requirements to understand the big picture of what we are trying to accomplish regarding DevOps/CI/CD.
- Work closely with a team of developers and QA engineers, understand and anticipate the agile infrastructure needs of the development and testing processes.
- Work with modern automation and a configuration management tool to automate DevOps tasks such as code checking, software builds, smoke testing, server provisioning, and distributed system installations and builds moving through multiple environments.
- Enable Developers and Operations to build and deploy applications to multiple environments quickly and rapidly with "one button click" ease.
- Drive improvements to our build and release scripts, tools, and processes.
- Work experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role
- Good knowledge of Python, Bash, Groovy
- Prior experience deploying microservices
- Working knowledge of databases and SQL
- Problem-solving attitude
- Team spirit
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Java Microservices with Spring Boot
- AWS - EC2; EKS/ECS; VPC/Network
- AWS Security - IAM & IAM Policies; Encryption/KMS; S3 Bucket Policies; Security groups, NACL’s
- OKTA (nice to have)
- Languages - Bash; Groovy; Python; Java
Please note we are only working with direct W2 candidates. No third party or sponsorships.
Proticom Recruitment Team