As an IT Engineer reporting into the Security & Compliance team, you'll be working on growing the security program and working closely with internal teams to ensure best practices. Ideally, you will have an IT background and have progressed to be a security expert. We are looking for you to keep up to date on new security best practices and develop secure workstations for all our employees.
Our stack includes: Linux, GSuite, Python, Flask, Redis, Docker, GCP, Terraform, Detectify, Github, CircleCI.
What You’ll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #ownership, #empathy, #day-one, #humility
- Use your exceptional interpersonal skills to support the ReCharge team’s IT needs.
- Manage hardware and software inventories.
- Monitor tools and processes to ensure service levels are maintained.
- Safeguard organization’s computer networks and systems.
- Manage third party security vendors.
- Recommend security enhancements to management as needed.
- Educate the workforce on information security through training and building awareness.
- Deploy hardware, software, and services.
- Provision and deprovision user accounts and access.
What You’ll Bring
- Typically, 5+ years of relevant experience in fast paced engineering environments
- 3+ years experience with anti-virus software, intrusion detection, content filtering, and firewalls
- Strong understanding of common network and computer security vulnerabilities
- Knowledge of disaster recovery, computer forensic tools, technologies and methods
- Experience in a system administration role supporting multiple platforms and applications
- Ability to work remotely and desire to make an impact at a boot-strapped start-up
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience desired