Our mission is to simplify trading with materials such as steel, metals and plastic. With our procurement and sales solutions, which are specifically tailored to the needs of the materials industry, we navigate businesses through the journey of digitization and help manage all processes along the value chain.
We are a smart and ambitious team with a strong background in e-commerce and experience in the steel industry. Backed by high investments of industry leaders in this field and experienced investors, we are revolutionizing the market by creating new opportunities for sustainable development.
As part of our Business Development Team you will be responsible for strategic and operational excellence, sales support and performance evaluation of XOM Materials. You will work in a motivated and dedicated team, proactively driving projects forward and taking responsibility from day one.
This position offers you the opportunity:
- To develop and grow with a variety of projects
- To become part of an exciting team of digital natives and steel experts
- To make a real contribution to digitisation and to securing the future of the industry
- Maintain and implement technical changes in our CRM System - Salesforce
- Support for newly introduced applications and analyses of new solution approaches
- Third-party management - troubleshooting, checking new versions, etc.
- Manage dashboards, reports, forms, templates, custom objects, fields, relationships, layouts
- Develop a deep understanding of the business and the industry by performing a broad range of quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Lead generation incl. research and analysis of our current pipeline as well as management and coordination of third party lead generation vendors
- Work closely with our Sales department to ensure, that they have all the data they need to contact prospects
- Support our KPI reportings
- At least 1 year experience in a similar role
- Previous experience as a Salesforce Administrator or Salesforce Developer is a strong plus
- Understanding of the capabilities and constraints of Salesforce coupled with a good understanding of standard business processes (Sales, Marketing, Operations, etc.)
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office especially Excel and Word
- Teamplayer with strong communication skills
- Very good problem solving skills
- Excellent German skills are a must
- Competitive salary, unlimited employment contract
- 30 vacation days and subsidy for company pension plan
- Flexible working hours and further benefits
- High quality equipment (software and hardware) to enable comfortable work also from home office
- Budget for personnel development - several internal and external trainings
- Open-mindedness of a start-up with the power of a global corporate
- International colleagues and a great office in the heart of Berlin