All roles with Chainlink Labs are globally remote-based. We encourage you to apply regardless of your location.
We are a People function with an exciting mission: to hire the world's very best talent to build Chainlink, a decentralized oracle network. Due to the project's phenomenal success, we are going through a period of rapid growth and are quickly scaling up our Talent Acquisition team to ramp up our hiring capacity.
We're proud to serve our industry-leading team of technologists, scouring every corner of the globe to hand pick the top talent that drives Chainlink's success.
We're excited to welcome into our team a Head of Talent Acquisition, and are looking for someone who is as excited as we are to curate the team that builds this world-changing technology. This is a career-defining opportunity to be a pioneering leader in a People function viewed by the business as a critical component in its growth story.
As a Head of Talent Acquisition, you will partner with our CEO and executives to own the business’s organizational development, with wide latitude to design a best in class recruitment process that allows us to scale and source the best talent in the market.
If you thrive in a fast-paced and high stakes environment, and are excited to lead Chainlink Labs through hypergrowth, we'd love to hear from you.
- Own the Talent Acquisition agenda for Chainlink, a blockchain rocketship.
- Design a high performance Talent Acquisition function.
- Attract and recruit the top 5% of talent to Chainlink.
- Build, lead, and coach a global team of talent acquisition professionals.
- Own company-wide planning and initiatives related to team growth.
- Serve as a recruiting advisor and partner to the CEO, exec team, and team leads.
- Create a data-driven hiring process.
- Lead and implement employer branding strategies.
- Build a candidate evaluation process based on best-in-class frameworks.
- Design, implement and maintain the appropriate processes, tools, systems and training necessary to scale and support a world-class team.
- 5+ years’ experience in leading tech-centric recruiting teams in in-house roles, ideally in growth-oriented tech companies.
- Proven ability to operate effectively and adapt to a very fast moving company.
- The knowledge to build, manage and inspire high performing teams with your sound leadership capabilities.
- Work experience, or interest in, blockchain technology.