The Association Program Manager (Payments Technology) will work 100% remotely and be responsible for managing exceptional service delivery to international stakeholder associations in the payments industry. As a key member of a team that includes technical writers, Web staff, financial personnel, and program managers, the selected candidate will be responsible for coordinating the association’s membership activities, liaising with the Board to steer the organization’s direction, and working with executives to ensure that key projects and deliverables are executed in a timely fashion. Reports to COO, working remotely within the U.S.
· Manage document publication processes by working with Chairs of various payments industry Working Groups and Task Forces and communicating initiatives to key audiences
· Manage account access and partitions for key stakeholder groups
· Work across verticals and manage Web Team to update the association’s website and other communications channels
· Own “action item” process following each Board and payments industry meeting; this requires working internationally and across company lines to ensure proper information flow and meeting of deadlines
· Assist in management of key international payments programs, including the preparation of advanced meeting materials and attendance at face-to-face events (once post-COVID travel resumes)
· Take meeting minutes and manage organizational records
· Coordinate activities of other team members from Web, finance, technical writing, program management and more
· Lead projects and/or research initiatives
The ideal candidate for the Association Program Manager (Payments Technology) role should have the following qualifications and experience:
· A minimum of five years' experience managing an international trade association or relevant work with stakeholder groups, Working Groups, Committees, or related
· Experience in day-to-day operations management, including program and project management, financial reporting, and meeting management
· Payments industry knowledge or experience preferred, with payments associations such as EMVCo, Secure Technology Alliance, US Payments Forum, or PCI SSC.
· Familiarity with legal processes, such as contract management, trademark matters, export control, or government relations
· Experience with event/conference planning and meeting management
· While typical days will be U.S. working hours, the candidate must have the ability to flexibly accommodate other-hour calls when international participants require
· Once COVID-related travel restrictions have been lifted, availability to travel domestically and internationally approximately six times annually
· Bachelors or equivalent in relevant field; MBA or JD a plus
Submit email a resume and detailed cover letter
that explains (1) how your association management, payments, or related experience is a fit for this role; (2) your salary expectations; and (3) anything about you that differentiates you as a candidate. Email your application to [email protected]
by Friday, 18 December.