Web4Realty has a big vision. We launched in 2011, serve thousands of real estate agents across Canada and US, and haven’t even scratched the surface. Our plan is to take over North America and become the go-to software for real estate professionals.
We’re looking for a remote Client Support Manager (CSM) to join our expanding team. The Support department has been our company’s biggest advantage, since day one. Web4Realty has made a name for itself in the industry for providing amazing customer support, and that’s a reputation we want to uphold forever.
The CSM is on the front line of the business, and are responsible for managing client enquiries via email and scheduled phone support. They are the first point of contact for all of our clients, and they expect knowledge, professionalism and most importantly, results. This role entails much more than just handling tickets. The CSM must also have an in-depth understanding of our products and services in order to suggest and offer the right solutions to clients.
We need someone that has a passion for helping people and making clients happy. The CSM should have great product knowledge, be a great communicator, and quick on their feet.
This remote position allows you to work from home, or wherever you’re most productive. This is truly a dream job for the right person. If you’re looking to kickstart your career by joining one of the fastest-growing providers in the industry, we want to hear from you!
- Make sure every client is happy after each interaction
- Handle client enquiries in a timely and professional manner
- Manage scheduled phone/video appointments with clients
- Maintain our industry-leading CSAT and first response times
- Troubleshoot client questions with creativity and resourcefulness
- Clearly communicate and manage escalated tickets between departments
- Reporting application bugs to Development with appropriate references via video, screenshots and annotations.
- Identify and present opportunities to clients regarding add-on products and services.
- Handle retention enquiries to prevent clients from cancelling their service.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of all products and services that Web4Realty offers.
- Constantly learn and enhance your skills and knowledge on our application, current web standards, and client requirements.
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Experience working remotely
- Has great knowledge of websites and SEO
- Experience providing support for CMS and/or CRM products is a big plus
- Great tech know-how, and be able to work your way around different apps
- A reliable internet connection
What We Offer?
- 4-day work week (optional Fridays)
- Enforced happy lifestyle
- Competitive salary
- Revenue sharing
- Flexible schedules
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- Personally tailored growth opportunities
Web4Realty was founded in 2011, and has quickly become an industry leader in real estate tech industry. Since day one, we’ve prided ourselves on being a company that solves real problems for our clients. We're an ambitious group, and have a strong belief in being supportive and accommodating, while empowering our team members to be optimal in their roles.
Team culture is the most important thing to us. Without a dedicated and cohesive team, we wouldn’t be able to make the strides that we have. Working at Web4Realty is one of the most unique work opportunities you will ever experience. We're committed to transparency, collaboration, experimentation, and always staying classy.
Because of this unique remote culture, we've established one of the most flexible and well designed work environments around that encourages you to work as you work best. Ensuring that our team members are healthy, motivated, focused and creative is how Web4Realty stays awesome. In a nutshell, we've built and are growing a place where we truly love working, and we think you will too.
We're also very proud to be 100% bootstrapped and revenue-financed. We’re a fully remote company, with team members distributed across eight countries around the world (and growing).
Web4Realty is expanding to markets across North America, and couldn’t be more excited - we are just getting started!