Please do not apply for this role if you are not physically located in Europe, Africa or the Middle East (UTC-1 to UTC+3).
While this is a remote position, we can not consider candidates that are not based in these regions. You can find a detailed explanation in our Recruitment FAQs
The world is undergoing a radical transformation. Work, commerce and even education is moving online. Hotjar is at the core of that transformation.
Hotjar wants to make the web a better place. We believe many digital experiences - whether they are on desktop or mobile - quite frankly suck, and we are working to change that.
We’re building easy and intuitive behaviour analytics software for businesses selling online. We’re focused on helping our customers really understand what their end-users are doing on their websites - to help them find those parts of their sites that are hard to navigate, just plain broken, confusing or simply not enjoyable.
Hotjar has a team of over 100 Hotjarians spread across 24 countries - we are a fully remote company. What better way to make sure that digital experiences improve, than to be online ourselves, all day, everyday?
Are you ready to help us build the future?
About the role:
You’ve read this far - what do you think of the Hotjar brand?
We believe that a company's brand is an essential part of its identity. We want to build a brand that communicates what we stand for; both our vision and our values.
We’re not there yet.
That's where you come in. You are passionate about brand building. You're both creative and practical: you can develop a vision of where the brand should go one minute, conduct a supportive 1-2-1 the next and follow up with feedback on a creative advert next.
If that sounds like you, keep reading…..
What you’ll do:
- Reporting to the VP of Marketing, you’ll develop a brand vision (together with our Director of Product Design)
- Be the guardian of that brand - ensuring that Hotjar achieves a consistent brand experience across all of our Marketing touch points
- You and your team will provide a remarkable service to the rest of Hotjar when they have creative needs - whether that be a new creative advert, a new hero image for our blog, a new set of illustrations to help explain our product roadmap (to name a few)
- Your team will provide outstanding (ROI-led) brand marketing campaigns that “wow” our target audience
- And most importantly of all, you will grow and lead a small, diverse and inclusive team of marketers, content creators and designers.
- You have previously built a brand that people love
- You love to grow and nurture diverse and inclusive teams
- You have created successful ROI positive marketing campaigns
- You come with a simple strategy for how to manage creative processes and workflows
- You have a creative background that enables you to provide immediate feedback to the team. (And as we have a particular need around video - you understand the importance of video and are familiar with using this medium in marketing campaigns)
- You enjoy contributing to the strategic leadership of the marketing team
The compensation range for this role is €60,000 to €90,000
annually. This was established after performing market research and is aligned with our approach to compensation. We encourage all candidates to read ourRecruitment FAQs
to further understand our approach to compensation and how we structure our contracts.
In addition to the monetary compensation, we also provide all team members with an assortment of unique and popular perks