- Work closely with designers and engineers to conceptualize the interface & visual style, define the art pipeline, define the experience and create fun, intuitive and engaging experiences & UI.
- Make independent creative decisions and work with a team to execute them.
- Be the player advocate to ensure the highest level of usability and playability.
- Guide and support your team members and take the final calls on design decisions.
Create finished assets:
- Create playful and engaging visual styles and wireframes that support and reinforce gameplay.
- Demonstrate solutions through wireframes, prototypes and other visual aids.
- Iterate designs after incorporating constructive feedback and results from playtesting in
- order to drive features to a highly polished state.
You must have…
- 3+ years of experience working in UI/UX design and interaction design.
- A strong portfolio (PDF or URL) that showcases your UI/UX design and graphic design skills.
- Experience creating game UI.
- Deep understanding of UX principles, technical implementations, and limitations.
- Awareness of current trends in game experiences and user interface design.
- Strong graphic design skills and basic motion design skills—we would require you to have fluency in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and/or other graphics creation software.
- A passion for video games and the desire to push the medium forward. We look forward to meeting self-directed candidates.
- Exceptional time management skills—you can work effectively in a dynamic and iterative setting.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills—you can effectively work in cross- functional teams and convey information/decisions to all parties involved.
We’d like it if you have...
- Proficiency using Unity, creating animations, integrating UI assets and prefabs.
- Experience designing applications for a global and multilingual user (kids) base.
- Traditional 2D sketching and composition skills.
- Experience working with AR and VR technology powered through computer vision.
Where will you be working from?
BYJU’S is conducting all its hiring and onboarding processes virtually due to the COVID-19
pandemic. While we will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our office, this is a
full-time role that requires you to eventually relocate to Bangalore and work out of our office at
IBC Knowledge Park. We are at #4/1, 2nd floor, Tower D, IBC Knowledge Park, Bannerghatta
Main Rd, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560029.
Please apply with your resume and portfolio to "[email protected]"