WHO WE ARE...
Double Good is a digitally native vertical brand (DNVB) reimagining the experience, simplicity, and effectiveness of product-based fundraising. We create social fundraising software, make ultra-premium popcorn, and give 50% of every dollar to a cause. Our mission is to make fundraising 10x better. So far, we have helped raise over 90 million dollars to help kids do what they love.
YOU CAN DO THESE THINGS...
- Create prototypes and conduct user interviews, user surveys, and usability tests
- Build user journeys and personas to be used when ideating on new features and app experiences
- Present and communicate insights gained from customer research in order to help shape long-term product strategy
- Collaborate with Product Managers to understand the goals and objectives of the user, and tactfully assure that the best outcomes benefit the users
- Participate and conduct user testing and design reviews
- Collaborate closely with the engineering team to define features, contribute to the overall direction of the product and to ensure a high-quality implementation and user experience.
YOU’RE GOOD AT AND ENJOY…
- Working and collaborating with diverse teams in a dynamic, rapid growth environment
- Being the voice and the advocate for the user’s needs while balancing the business goals
- Identifying design problems and devising elegant solutions
IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE...
- 3-5 years of Product Design experience
- An exceptional portfolio, showcasing a strong foundation in interaction and visual design
- Knowledge of industry tools such as Sketch, InVision, Zeplin, Overflow
- Experience with prototyping as a means to explore and convey solutions
- Excellent communication skills
- A user-centric mindset
- Able to analyzing both quantitative and qualitative data
- Ability to communicate concepts and designs through sketches, wireframes, high fidelity comps, and prototypes
- Experience in working and collaborating with diverse teams in a dynamic, rapid growth environment
- Experience with front-end programming
- Experience working on a mobile app
- Work directly with the founding team building the future of the company together
- Competitive salaries
- Opportunity for exponential growth within the product team & broader company
- Work with amazing nonprofit partners, and make a real impact on millions of parents and kids
- Autonomous work environment
- Apple equipment
- Company sponsored happy hours
- Paid time off
- 401k with 3% Match
- Health Insurance, Dental & Vision offered with competitive company contribution
- Healthiest You (teladoc service) covered 100% by Double Good
- Company sponsored disability and life insurance
Ok we’ve talked enough, let’s move to the next step! We’d love to get a cover letter that highlights three reasons you think you’d be great for this role. Also please tell us which app you couldn’t live without, oh, and please be yourself. We are interested in knowing who you are.