CareMonitor is building the next-generation Health informatics software platform that improves the quality of healthcare. The platform is being developed by some of the most talented software developers across the globe along with our strong product team in Australia. As part of this, we’re growing the team, and we’re looking for a smart & passionate Senior UI/UX Designer based in India to come on board. We have also recently won the Australian Digital Health Agency Innovation Challenge championing digital health innovation to provide a healthier future for Australians through connected healthcare.
We’re smart and innovative yet pragmatic, and we like to get elbows deep in solving some of the world’s most challenging problems. We want to push technology as far as it can go, and we’re always looking for ways to improve. As a Senior UI/UX Designer there is no limit to the potential to contribute and we expect you to drive innovation. So, if you’re looking for a role where you can do interesting, challenging work with amazing people – we’re the place for you.
In this role, you will
- Translate concepts as well as business requirements into user flows, storyboards, wireframes, mock-ups, and prototypes that lead to intuitive and optimised user experience for applications on both web and mobile.
- Be responsible for setting up and driving user research, and documenting and synthesising feedback
- Take a user-centred design approach and rapidly test and validate clickable prototypes of your designs.
- Analyse and identify design problems across various interfaces and devices and devise elegant solutions.
- Review and evaluate designs and project activities for compliance with complete UX design and development guidelines and standards; provide tangible feedback to improve product quality and interface design.
- Drive innovation and integration of new technologies and design language into projects and activities of the UX Design.
- Constantly think of features & designs that improves the experience of our users.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
What does it take to be at CareMonitor?
- 5+ years of relevant product design experience, ideally at software or design-first digital companies
- An online portfolio that showcases your UX design process as well as high-end UI designs. Your designs are modern, clean and elegant.
- Solid understanding of user-centred approaches and passionate in understanding users needs and behaviour.
- Knowledge of UX research practices like persona and empathy mapping which includes defining user profiles, usability scenarios and in-depth analysis of users’ behaviour using techniques like contextual enquiries, interviews and focus groups.
- You are an avid problem solver that's excited by an opportunity and can communicate your process and the 'why' behind it.
- You enjoy ideating and coming up with simple, elegant solutions that can be validated.
- You are a big picture thinker, creating an experience that always keeps users in mind while also being in the nitty-gritty as details do matter.
- Your tools of the trade are anything from Adobe, Zeplin, Sketch, Figma, Invision, Axure, Balsamiq, Framer, Figma.
- You have a high level of EQ, being able to communicate the needs of the user while balancing this with commercial outcomes.
To apply, please use the online application link. Note: A portfolio is a must! Please attach to your resume. For further information or to arrange a confidential discussion, please email [email protected]