WeaveUp is seeking an experienced UI/UX Designer to create amazing user experiences and beautiful interfaces for our e-commerce and SaaS solutions. You will work with the engineering team, business team, and clients to gain industry insights and implement solutions that will delight our users.
Our cutting-edge cloud-based software applications bring innovation to the textile and design industries. An industry leader, we empower companies to maximize the potential of the digital printing revolution. We work with top tier clients in apparel, interior design, and major retail. At a high level, our unique end-to-end platform includes proprietary modules supporting image upload, automatic color separation, in-browser image customization, and print room automation.
We are looking for someone with 4+ years of relevant work experience who has:
- The expertise, confidence, and desire to drive the aesthetic direction of the WeaveUp platform.
- Worked in a Saas or e-commerce environment as a UI/UX Designer and has the portfolio to demonstrate your skills and experience.
- Led and executed the appropriate level of project research and reported findings and recommendations.
- The ability to create and maintain style/branding guides and design systems.
- Strong working knowledge of HTML5/XHTML and SCSS/CSS.
- Expert knowledge of UI design principles and techniques including responsive design and mobile.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- Excellent communication skills to support rationale for design decisions and presentations.
- Performs well under pressure and works effectively to meet project deadlines.
- Experience reviewing and analyzing business and engineering spec documentation to guide the creation of wireframes and clickable prototypes.
- Who understands how to test to validate prototypes, then iterate based on feedback.
Bonus points if you have:
- An awesome attitude, the ability to pivot quickly, and do the hard work to help the team meet their goals of creating a great customer experience
- Experience in graphic design for marketing and branding
- A desire to be a part of an Agile team – adapting to change and continuously learning
- Passion for usability – helping to build brand identity – including small site interactions
- Experience with remote user testing services is a bonus
- You’ll work on a product with demonstrated value for customers, and take it to the next level.
- We value productivity, accountability, and communication over politics and process.
- We have built a tight-knit, supportive team where everyone feels comfortable and included.
- Flexible vacation policy that allows you to take time off when you need it.
We are building a team in Durham, NC as well as a distributed team. While you can work from anywhere in the US for this role, we currently have a preference for applicants to work from our home office. We offer competitive pay, benefits, and equity.