US Based Candidates Only (fully-remote - US TimeZone)
We are currently in stealth-mode but with recurring revenue.
We’re looking for a Tech-Lead / Lead Software Engineer / First Engineering Hire to join our Stealth Startup. Our mission to improve people’s mental health and create community through technology. You can think of us as the Peloton for mental health, connecting everyone to their healthiest, best-self wherever they are!
We are looking for an early member of the team -- to build our digital platform, finding creative ways to deliver and enhance our unique community-centric video experience, scaling to millions of people. This is an opportunity to get in early with a team that has real traction and put your stamp on the engineering direction of the company from the onset.
We’ve been building the product and community for over a year, launched in March, and this is where things stand:
- Big traction. We have created a $10KMRR business that has grown 8x over the last 5 months
- Big impact. Power users attend our sessions on average every other day (over 500 minutes per month), and we are told by customers every week that it is changing their lives
- Big opportunity. We are ready to take our digital footprint and customer offering to the next level and help millions of people (current LTV/CAC already at 2x and est. 3x within 17 mo.).
The right early team member is passionate about helping others and wants to build the future of mental health. In the near term, this will look like designing and building our first custom app for members to connect with our classes and each other.
Beyond that, we’re looking for someone who would describe themselves as:
- A systems thinker with experience leading projects that drive business outcomes
- A true hacker - someone who’s scrappy, tenacious, and loves to solve problems
- An experienced product-focused, full-stack, software engineer, capable of both shipping products and building and leading a growing engineering team
- Having a proven track record of building and shipping successful web apps
- Product minded, customer-focused, excited to deploy code daily
- Having a desire for and ability to scale into a senior leader at the company as our product continues its rapid growth
We want a partner who knows that mental health is just as important as physical health (to be honest, we argue it’s even more!) and that mental performance impacts every aspect of our lives, and is excited to build the leading platform for the future of this frontier.
- Only candidates based in the US can apply
- Must be available for full-time work
- Must be Sr Level contributor - no junior applicants please(will be ignored)
- No agencies or third party providers (will be ignored)
- Subject Line: Tech-Lead/CTO Job Application - from WeWorkRemotely
- A link to your Linkedin Profile
- Resume attachment or link to your online resume
- 3-4 Sentence description of the most interesting project you have worked on
- Your Location(which city in the US are you based out of?)
- When you are available to start