Securities Services Technology Transformation Program Lead
A Program Lead is required to drive Technology Transformation Programs for 100+ apps within Securities Services Technology. These are CTC, Audit, CIO or firm wide mandated programs. The PM will join the team within Securities Services Tech to provide project and program management services. Major initiatives include:
• Modernization - facilitate Application Development teams to provide a roadmap with an executable plan to optimize and modernize the way we design, manage and operate our applications.
• NAMR Data Center Migration - a multi-year program to uplift technology and consolidate data center footprint from the existing 13 sites to 4 new strategic sites.
• Get to Moderate - a firm wide commitment to reduce cyber security risk and allow the firm to release $11bn of reserve capital. Efforts include MyAccess onboarding, and uplifting Technology Privilege Access such as eliminating human password or app-to-app privileged accounts.
• Records Management - a firm wide program to manage historical data and record retention for increasing regulatory focus.
Required Skills (Qualifications)
* Financial industry experience. Financial industry experience with exposure to post trade domain including: custody, fund administration, trade services, prime, lifecycle management, investment record, asset servicing, treasury services and reporting
* Relevant experience within technology organization.
* Must have hands on project and program management experience; must have a track records of project go live implementations.
* Must have Technology infrastructure or application development experience.
* Excellent communication skills, and the ability to articulate complex issues concisely
* Strong in Excel, PowerPoint and MS Project skills
* Excellent organizational skills. Must be detail oriented and experienced with reporting to senior management.
* Good consensus builder; able to drive large scale initiatives
* Ability to work cross organizations and through obstacles
We are looking for a talented hands-on individual to join our group and manage technology transformation programs within Securities Service Technology. In this position as a PM you will work with application development teams and cross-functional groups to deliver on program requirements. The successful candidate will have a proven multi-year track record as a technology project manager in a global environment.
* Establishing project / program governance and communication with stakeholders
* Drive planning at the various organizational levels to ensure program and projects are on track/resourced
* Ensure timetable and deliverable schedules are understood and communicated
* Report project / program status
* Organize required reporting for business and technology management review sessions
* Track financials related to Technology expenditures including software, hardware and resource allocation
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.