CIB - Securities Services - GFSO Change Associate
About the Role:
Global Fund Services Operations (GFSO) is forging a new path. Through material investment in data analytics, robotics, platform re-engineering, visualization methods and 'skills of the future' training, the traditional 'operating model' is being fundamentally re-written. Our workforce is positioned at the forefront of data-driven change, is equipped with market-leading tools and enjoys the freedom, at all levels, to continuously re-design the environment in which it operates. We are seeking stand-out candidates to be part of the team at the forefront of this journey; GFSO Change.
* Working in close partnership with our global workforce, including Product and Technology divisions, you will:
+ Drive delivery excellence across multiple change projects
+ Build robust business cases that put our clients at the forefront of every initiative
+ Leverage and improve existing assets and frameworks to accelerate the change delivery lifecycle
+ Narrate, through verbal and visual presentations, a compelling storyline for your change deliveries
+ Embrace new and emerging technologies, including robotics, to amplify outcomes
+ Utilize a wide range of data sources and visualization methods to inform evidence-led decision making
Key responsibilities include
* Managing the full change delivery lifecycle - from analysis through to deployment
* Building a global network of delivery partners across the organisation
* Reporting progress to senior stakeholders
Required Skills and Qualifications
You will have
* 3 years+ experience in financial services
* Consulting experience (preferred)
* A stand-out approach to storytelling (inc. through PPT) that you readily adapt to suit a wide range of audiences and narratives
* Confidence in data analysis and visualization (eg. using Excel, Alteryx, Tableau, Qlik)
* A commitment to excellence, and an attention to detail, across all you do
* A passion for your work, that naturally drives others to 'come on the journey' with you
* A curiosity to look beyond face value - to get to the bottom of 'why' and to answer the 'so what'
* An energy that drives you to look beyond the task at hand, to the 'what else' and the 'what next' - both personally and professionally
* A willingness to coach others, and to be coached - and to constructively challenge the status quo
* An unusual career story or outside interest, that sets you apart from the crowd
What We Offer You
* A unique role at the forefront of an evolving business, within a leading Global Financial Institution
* A leadership opportunity, to shape the organisation on behalf of 3,500+ Operations colleagues
* Space to experiment, to make mistakes and learn from them, and to drive continuous improvement
* Freedom to consistently re-imagine and re-define the environment in which you work
* Competitive package
About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
J.P. Morgan Securities Services:
J.P. Morgan Securities Services - global leader with $22 trillion in assets under custody, provides Institutional investors access to markets worldwide for the settlement, safekeeping and asset servicing of securities, along with ancillary services such as Foreign Exchange and Liquidity Solutions. The business is comprised of Custody, Accounting, Transfer Agency, Middle Office outsourcing, Foreign Exchange, and other activities related to servicing assets for traditional and alternative funds; it leverages its scale and capabilities in more than 100 markets to help clients optimize efficiency, mitigate risk and enhance revenue through a broad range of investor services as well as securities clearance, collateral management and alternative investment services.J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.