As part of an exciting, fast paced environment developing digital identity and security solutions in the mobile and e-commerce space, this position will provide technical expertise within the development lifecycle for new products and services.
Digital Identity: Everything you need to prove you are you is right in your pocket! Digital Identity is a digital wallet for holding personally identifiable information, such as Driver's License and Passport. Digital Identity ensures you are in control of your information and will only release it upon your consent. Digital Identity is an important asset, and Mastercard ID Service helps to keep it in your control.
• Are you interested in re-defining how MasterCard does digital identity today?
• Have you ever brought a product to market on a global scale?
• Are you motivated to stay on cutting edge of technology?
• This position will focus on mentoring a team of Software and Test Engineers in driving quality and performance engineering and testing processes for various Mastercard applications.
• This position will own complete quality functional areas and must be able to define test and environment strategies.
• This position will provide leadership on areas of execution for functional, non-functional, white box, integration and reliability testing for applications keeping automation in mind.
• Drive adoption of development standards and Mastercard engineering principles early in the life cycle through improved unit testing and code coverage, acceptance test automation, quality gating reviews for promotion of software, and continuous integration.
• Proactively monitor customer insights and production issues to seek quality feedback and improve processes to enhance quality of the product.
• Position will lead the development and maintenance of automated testing frameworks.
All About You
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience with hand on technical and quality engineering skills.
• Excellent technical acumen, strong organizational and problem-solving skills with great attention to detail, critical thinking, solid communication and proven leadership skills.
• Solid leadership and mentoring skills with the ability to drive change.
• Sound knowledge of Java, Eclipse IDE, Spring, JUnit, SOAP UI Pro, Selenium, Jbehave/Cucumber frameworks, Databases, APIs (REST/SOAP), code review and scanning tools and configuration, branching techniques.
• Exposure to DevOps practices (continuous integration and delivery, tools such as Jenkins).
• Experience in testing Web services and Web projects.
• Experience in testing Mobile applications.
• Experience in Behavior Driven Development (BDD).
• Expertise in agile delivery, software testing standards, methods and conventions.
• Exposure to application performance monitoring tools such as Dynatrace and Splunk desirable.
• Exposure to Chaos, software security and crypto testing practices preferable but not mandatory.
• Defines and plans overall test and automation strategies
• Defines, develops, and publishes quality related metrics
• Replicates and resolves complex production issues for single application
• Provides input into performance appraisal processes for team members
• Create and maintain automation tests
• Work to minimize manual testing by identifying high-ROI test cases and automating them
• Be an integrated part of an Agile engineering team, working interactively with software engineers, testing engineers and product managers from the beginning of the development cycle
• Help ensure functionality delivered in each sprint is tested as features are delivered
• Utilize automation wherever possible; supplement with manual testing, if needed.
• Manage multiple priorities and tasks in a dynamic work environment
• Leads stakeholders through demos, presentations, and prototypes
• Creates performance dashboards and collaborates with performance engineering and applications teams to resolve problems
• Coordinates requirements reviews and testing activities
• Identifies opportunities to improve effectiveness and time-to-market
• Oversees identification and implementation of complex DevOps and automation efforts
Nice to Haves
• Experience using Atlassian JIRA and Stash a big plus
• Experience with continuous integration tools, particularly Jenkins
• Working knowledge of using virtual machine environments
• Exposure to and understanding of XML, JSON, HTML, CSS, and PHP
• Experience working with relational databases and working knowledge of SQL
Lead Software Development Engineer, MastercardDublin Full Time Employment
Software in Test Engineer (Backend), NuoDBDublin Full Time Employment | 60k € - 80k €
Senior Software Engineer - Full Stack, MastercardDublin Full Time Employment