- Understand, apply, and create high-level architectural design and patterns.
- Actively guide and challenge intermediate and junior developers.
- Set standards (coding and otherwise) to ensure the quality of solutions and team efficiency.
- Research new technologies and set the technical direction for the team.
- Stay up to date with the Cloud, Python, and Js(Good to have) community.
- Implement and take ownership of the existing functionality and extend it to add more value to our bot platform.
- Challenges include scaling of the current platform, interaction with other teams for solution design decisions, and planning/defining the implementation details.
- This is a permanent on-site position in Munich, Germany. We work remotely for the duration of the Coronavirus crisis but will return to the office once the situation becomes manageable.
This is a permanent on-site position in Munich, Germany. We work remotely for the duration of the Coronavirus crisis, but will return to the office once the situation becomes manageable.
- Several years of proven success as a technical team lead.
- 5+ years of experience building software, web applications.
- 2+ years experience with AWS, GCP, or Azure (Container, Routing, Serverless, Monitoring ...).
- Some knowledge of machine learning, NLP, and data science (not mandatory but good to have).
- The desire to research, learn, and apply new technologies.
- Willingness to work in an agile team with quickly evolving requirements and frequent releases.
- Sense of responsibility.
- Passion for elegant and well-structured code.
- Fluent in English.
- Office located in the heart of Munich, in Marienplatz
- A chance to meet people from all over the world! (20+ nationalities)
- Free gym membership with Body & Soul
- Free German language courses
- Weekly yoga sessions in the office
- Regular company events such as Oktoberfest, Halloween, Christmas tree decoration
- A start-up atmosphere with table tennis, dart board, chill room