This position will Manage all aspects of deconstruction projects throughout the project life cycle, including project scope, schedule, resources, quality, costs and change. - Strong understanding of Macro site development process. Experience working with element, Sprint Vision and Salesforce applications. Ability to Work closely with stakeholders to define project parameters, then translate customer needs into formal requirements, using knowledge of the industry and delivery methodology. Manage project schedules and resources to meet established project completion dates.
- Facilitating General Contractor (GC) Kick-off meetings providing program details
- Facilitating weekly project meetings with GCs ensuring they have support and guidance needed to meet deconstruction objectives
- Ensuring GCs are providing deconstruction milestone updates in sync with deconstruction activities
- Maintaining database accuracy for key milestones to support management and executive level reporting
- Support financial accountability and payment process for deconstruction projects
- Drive resolutions for any challenges with MLA or private landlords
- Ensure that sites are closed out according to T-Mobile requirements
- Strong understanding of construction and wireless development process and familiarity with pre-construction milestones
- Knowledge of Legacy T-Mobile/Sprint tools used in support of all deployment activities: element & Sprint Visio
- Detail oriented; able to prioritize, speak and direct as a business leader; problem solving skills a must
- Effective written and oral communication with multiple levels of business and technical leadership
- Maturity, judgment, negotiation/influence skills, analytical skills, and leadership skills
- Ability to manage general contractors and vendors
- Experience managing projects remotely
- Detail oriented; able to prioritize, speak and direct as a business leader; problem solving skills a must.
- Ability to assess and implement successful, focused, integrated product development plans
- Ability to credibly coordinate between technical teams and business stakeholders
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, specifically in the use of Project, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Solid understanding of general accounting/costing practices including budgeting, invoicing, purchase orders, and accounts payable
- Strong ability to identify project impacting issues, able to work with more senior members of the Project Management team to develop and implement solutions
- Minimum five (5+) years industry experience in deployment-related activity
Bachelor's Degree in Technology, Business Administration, Project Management or combination of equivalent experience and educationMinimum Qualifications
• At least 18 years of age.• Legally authorized to work in the United States.• High School Diploma or GED.• Pre-employment background screen.Company Profile
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: "TMUS") is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We take equal opportunity seriously-by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.