Creates, negotiates, and executes commercial terms and contracts with T-Mobile approved suppliers, for services including but not limited to IP Transit, Core backbone and Cable Interconnects. Develops and implements T-Mobile's strategy through Request for Proposals (RFP), Request for Quotations (RFQ) and Requests for Information (RFI), Master Service Agreements (MSA), Scope of Work (SOW), Purchase Orders (PO), and letter agreements. Project manage sourcing engagements with cross-functional teams and suppliers, drive supplier issue resolution/escalation, and perform supplier risk assessment. Manage supplier through performance evaluations, scoring, and quarterly business reviews. Create and present business cases, communicate engagement milestones, cost management, and strategic plans for executive review.
- Competitively sourcing technology spend through rfp, rfi and rfqs
- Drafting, negotiating and executing contractual documents including but not limited to master service agreements, statements of work, letter agreements, and purchase orders
- Supplier management - supporting the evolution of supplier management through supplier scorecard development and supplier quarterly business
- Intellectual property licensing procurement & structural guidance
- Liaise with technical personnel to interpret technical specifications to commercial and corporate financial requirements
- Summarize and present business cases and agreements for executive review and approval
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed.
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Finance, Technology or Engineering.
- 4-7 years of Experience in a technology sourcing, an engineering role or similar role.
- 4-7 years of experience in managing Business Requirements, Project Plans, Project Schedules and associated project materials in a mid to large size company.
- Experience in Project Management, RFP/RFI Development, MS Office, Contract Negotiation & Strategic Sourcing.
- Certified Property Manager (CPM)
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP)
• At least 18 years of age.• Legally authorized to work in the United States.• High School Diploma or GED.• Pre-employment background screen.Company Profile
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: "TMUS") is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.