The Identify Governance and Administration team (IGA) within Global Identify and Access Management (GIAM)delivers solutions to manage the lifecycle management of the access security configuration. The primary focus being on standardization of the ecosystem used for managing identity and access request, provisioning, certification, and reconciliation.
As a Senior Business Analyst on the IGA Product team you will engage with stakeholders across business, product, program, technology controls, architecture and product delivery teams to serve as a liaison between scrum teams and business end-users to ensure we are delivering the right solutions at the right time. You will be responsible to work with the business and control teams to identify business requirements, prioritize the book of work, work with technology teams to define technical solutions and ensure agile processes and practices are followed, coordinate feature releases, and ensure product documentation is current and accurate. This will require an understanding of requirements, operating models, business flows and data and then partnering with technical specialists to deliver appropriate solutions. There is implicit ownership and accountability for the solution working as intended.
The ideal candidate is a results-oriented hands-on leade with responsibility for:
* Partnering with key stakeholders to identify the solutions that meet their needs
* Defining user stories and acceptance criteria
* Collaborating with infrastructure, support, software engineering teams, business users and technology partners at all levels
* Creating user guides for end users, internal support teams
* Performing feature and user story sign-off
* Defining test scenarios for new functionality
* Facilitating implementation of new functionality through training and demonstrations
* User Centric Design
* Acting as strategic thinker with strong interpersonal skills to manage relationships with a variety of partners and stakeholders while communicating technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences
* 10+ years of overall experience and 7+ years of hands-on experience as a Business Systems Analyst, System Analyst
* Experience in Identity & Access Management and/or Technology Risk Management strong plus
* Results oriented; ready to challenge the status quo for continuous improvement.
* Ability to develop and articulate well thought out business case and its financial / bottom line impacts
* High level of energy and able to work under pressure with minimal supervision
* Experience producing product artifacts, including use cases, product requirements, user journeys, high-level wire frames, etc.
* Strong experience with Agile development methodologies
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans