The Product Manager Role plays a key senior role in leading a portfolio of modernizing capabilities aligned to a common set of capabilities that will benefit our stakeholders and how they deliver controls. The Product Lead is responsible for delivering capabilities in accordance with the firms overall approach to Strategic Architecture as well as measuring the success of delivering such capabilities that help drive a positive outcome for specific business line objectives. The Product Lead will wears many hats, and requires the ability to be both strategic and operational. The Product Lead is responsible for setting and evangelizing the vision that achieves business objectives, and is part of a team that will help bring the vision forward of modernization concepts. Consistent engagement with senior executive and front-line stakeholders is paramount to build consensus and drive decisions. The Product Lead will partner with an Engineering Leads who will drive the technical agenda and workforce in delivering against the Product roadmap.
Specific responsibilities will include:
* Leading a Product that defines adoption of modernization practices and measuring a product strategy that is delivering sustainable, consumable, and effective controls for the firm.
* Maintains a product strategy that represents and continuously measure the collective suite of controls provided to each of the CTC Product areas
* Partner with line of business leaders to understand business pipelines and challenges, and ensure roadmap is addressing and enabling the business agenda.
* Work closely with Identity & Access Management and Enterprise technology leadership to partner on Firmwide product roadmaps and ensure day to day activities have the appropriate priority and alignment to strategy.
* Responsible for the Area Product P&L, and driving an efficiency agenda to maximize ROI.
* 10+ years of progressive experience in a plan, build and/or operation role within information technology.
* Proven experience providing roadmaps, product overviews, reports, backlog and documentation for enterprise technology solutions.
* Ability to translate business requirements to technology architecture plans
* Technology domain expertise covering Network, Endpoint and Email security channels
* Knowledge of the latest threat and security trends
* Experience delivering within cloud based environments & applications
* Experience in continuous delivery using Agile delivery concepts and toolkits
* Strong influence and negotiating skills, and the ability to overcome barriers and resistance to execute against strategic plans
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills at all levels of a large enterprise organization.
* Experience in management consulting or internal consulting
* Experience working both independently and in a virtual, collaborative environment is essential.
* Experience with Infrastructure technologies such as Infrastructure as Code and Platforms
* Experience with Monitoring Products such as AppDynamcis, Apica, or Telemetry Concepts
* SDLC and DevOps experience with automation concepts around CI/CD
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans