JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. JPMC serves nearly half of America's households with a broad range of financial services, including personal banking, credit cards, mortgages, auto financing, investment advice, small business loans and payment processing. Customers can choose how and where they want to bank: 5,300 branches, 16,000 ATMs, mobile, online and by phone. For more information, go to Chase.com.
Merchant Services is the global payment processing business for JPMorgan Chase & Co. Merchant Services is the world's leading merchant acquirer with over $1 trillion in annual transaction volume in 2017. ChaseNet is a customized closed-loop proprietary payments platform, and Chase Pay is the firm's new digital wallet that makes mobile transactions simple, safe and rewarding. Merchant Services is a leading provider of payment, fraud and data security for companies large and small and capable of authorizing transactions in more than 130 currencies.
Technology Client Service Management:
As a Technology Client Service Manager (TCSM) you will be accountable for understanding a clients technology relationship, understand their strategic objectives for technology with Chase Merchant Services. This will include working as their internal advocate in working with other groups within the organization. The TCSM will be accountable for making identify and recommending improvements in regards to the client's current connections. The TCSM is expected to be a subject matter expert on assigned merchants.
As a Technology Client Service Manager, you will be directly responsible for the technology relationship with a number (~10) of assigned premier clients (merchants). This relationship is the primary point of technology contact for these clients and will require you to represent complex programs and projects that deliver to these clients.
This position requires a strong self-starter who can proactively engage a virtual, cross organizational team without formal direction, and who has senior level interpersonal skills such as influence management, negotiation, and analytical/problem solving skills.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
* Establish and maintain a direct relationship between premier merchants and CMS Technology.
* Develop a deep understanding of our merchants' business requirements, technical platform, organization and priorities and champion new and enhanced technology services on behalf of the client.
* Work in close partnership with the Relationship Manager to report on formal Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Service Improvements where applicable for premier merchant relationships. Ensure merchant commitments are communicated and understood within the business and the extended technology team.
* Be accountable for the successful delivery of the CMS Technology platform and its services to your clients.
* In partnership with the Production Management organization, ensure merchants receive support levels in line with their expectations and contractual commitments for incident and problem management. Including determine client impacts on any major outage and communicate to all parties as appropriate.
* Monitor and report on performance and client satisfaction on a frequency agreed with merchants (typically monthly or quarterly) to demonstrate performance against SLA's.
* Serve as an escalation point for our merchants to assist with technology issues owned by CMS that are not being actioned per commitments or expectations. Escalate issues to leadership that pose substantial regulatory, client relationship or financial impacts.
* Program manage client impacting implementations and enhancements ensuring that tasks are completed and key Subject Matter Experts are actively engaged.
* At least quarterly, prepare a formal Technology Review for premier merchants where applicable.
* Ensure Root Cause Analysis (RCA) information is provided to the client in a timely and transparent fashion.
Skills and Qualifications
* Bachelor's Degree required or equivalent work experience and minimum 5+ years of experience in information technology and/or Business Operations
* Self-starter with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
* Ability to work independently and develop creative way to achieve goals
* Ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously
* Experience of managing corporate / large scale client service relationships
* 5-10 years of payments processing and merchant acquiring experience is preferred
* Experience in managing complex projects in a matrixed organization
* Proficient creating senior management presentations using MS PowerPoint
* Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate complex system processes in a concise simple and relevant manner to external partners.
* Ability to resolve conflict & facilitate decision-making
* Travel to client sites as appropriate
* Flexible, process-oriented and organized
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and familiarity with Microsoft Project is required
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans