We are currently seeking a ServiceNow Business Analyst to focus on Change management within the Atlas program, a key part of JPMorgan's strategy to transform the delivery of Global Technology Services. As an experienced professional in Business Analysis, you'll shape the technology solutions that drive firm wide strategic initiatives. Working at the intersection of business and technology, you'll interact with colleagues across lines of businesses to learn about challenges and opportunities, and translate that insight into high-quality outcomes. In addition to optimizing existing technology processes and identifying new business value add capabilities, you'll collaborate closely with the architecture and engineering teams to deliver on expected outcomes while strengthening our controls posture. While your role requires a clear understanding of how to enable the Atlas Vision in the ServiceNow platform, it also hinges on teamwork and leadership. You'll offer clear guidance and feedback to your delivery colleagues, while promoting the values, culture and brand of JPMorgan Chase & Co.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Advanced knowledge of existing and industry best practice business processes, and data analysis, as well as the ability to construct data queries to draw insights and collaborate with colleagues
* Ability to liaise between lines of business and architecture and engineering teams, translating strategic goals into technology solutions, and vice versa
* Understanding of business needs, including how data is used and managed, and functional design
* Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
* Functional expertise in IT Service Management disciplines and the ServiceNow product
* ServiceNow ITSM micro certifications is a plus
* Excellent problem solving skills; ability to quickly broker solutions and resolve conflict situations
* Strong team player - extensive experience of working in and influencing global teams across multiple regions and countries, enabling a 'one team' culture and a positive working environment
* Experience of enterprise class applications and hands on knowledge of Agile methodologies
* Financial Services Industry experience, and large scale implementations for ServiceNow is a plus.
* Awareness of Knowledge Centered Services (KCS) and its integration with ServiceNow is a plus
The Chief Technology Office oversees enabling components inclusive of the top quality engineering and architecture tools and practices, key program management and processes as well as the technology workforce strategy required to make us a leading technology company for our customers, clients and colleagues around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
© 2019 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans