PeopleFun is a small, rapidly growing studio where development teams thrive on collaboration, creativity, teamwork and fun. Our mission is to create the best family-friendly casual games in mobile and have a great time doing it! Our current games are played by over 25 million players each month and include Wordscapes, the #1 word game of 2018.
We’re currently looking for an experienced, creative, and versatile Game Designer to take on our portfolio of free-to-play casual mobile games. The Game Designer will work closely with Production, Product Management, Art, and Engineering to design new features and create great user experiences.
- Develop a deep understanding of our audience and casual mobile free-to-play.
- Design and document new features which materially improve the game KPIs.
- Review and guide feature development, driving high quality execution.
- Drive evaluation and iteration of existing designs to maximize their potential.
- Proactively identify opportunities for game improvements.
- Present new feature proposals and gain team buy-in.
- Host design meetings to discuss design issues and design proposals.
- Design game mechanics, systems, user interface, and user experience.
- Drive design ideation to solve design issues and goals, articulating each design’s implications, the “why behind the what”, and collaboratively reach the best design.
- Proven track record designing high impact features for live games.
- Comprehensive understanding of free-to-play game mechanics.
- Ability to thrive in an iterative environment and solve new challenges every day.
- Advanced expertise inventing, designing, and iterating on feature designs and user experiences.
- Enjoys working in a highly collaborative, quickly evolving team environment.
- Positive attitude and ability to receive and provide objective and constructive feedback.
- Motivated and passionate about mobile games.