Merchant Services is the global payment processing business for JPMorgan Chase & Co. ChaseNet is a customized closed-loop proprietary payments platform, and Chase Pay is the firm's new digital wallet that makes mobile transactions simple, safe and rewarding. Merchant Services is a leading provider of payment, fraud and data security for companies large and small and capable of authorizing transactions in more than 130 currencies.
Merchant Services is investing in a global leadership position in the rapidly evolving payments landscape with an aggressive transformation agenda. This multi-year, firm-wide strategy will build customer-centric payments solutions for business clients. It's a unique opportunity to build a modern product suite on a cloud-based, big data platform at an enterprise scale. In addition, the agile operating model will co-locate product owners, designers, and engineers to rapidly bring-to-market new product features. As a result, this transformation team will leverage the power of the firm to help clients expand globally with speed, efficiency, and innovation.
Merchant Services is seeking an experienced Payments Operational expert to work on several projects representing Operational teams and internal tools as new product solutions are being rolled out to Clients in a new agile environment. This team member will work with others in the group and in a team to be responsible for boarding and the implementation of Clients onto the new platforms.
The Boarding and Implementation Associate will work to support clients with expansion into new regions via the new platform(s). This will require onboarding, implementation and ongoing servicing for clients across regions. The primary objective of the role is to ensure a successful and seamless transition for the CMS Clients. Secondary objective of the role is operational oversight of partner activities to ensure clients are receiving the expected client experience. The execution of these efforts will be the measure of success and a single approach to tracking, measuring, reporting and closing gaps is critical.
This is an execution focused role that requires extensive relevant experience with a solid understanding of merchant servicing and onboarding, implementation procedures. Prior experience in Merchant Services Operations is preferred for this role.
• Partner with Account Servicing Manager and Operations to ensure consistent application of procedures and policies
• Complete Quality Assurance and Quality Control activities
• Identify and implement improvements to existing training and quality materials and processes
• Effectively and accurately communicate the status of the process, including key risks, issues and potential solutions
• Provide operational oversight to partner activities by reviewing activity reports to identify trends, verify SLA's have been met and report on escalations and overdue items
• This role will require a versatile skill set while working through the entire life cycle of merchant activity.
• This role will be responsible for operational support for the implementation, boarding, integration and ongoing servicing of International expansion clients including:
* Client onboarding and ongoing maintenance
* Support of technical integration and testing support
* Ongoing servicing for day to day client inquiries
• Perform effective process management and accountability structure to ensure required controls are maintained
• Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required
• Minimum of 3-5 years of Proven Product, Operational and Technical experience and knowledge within Merchant Services
• In depth experience in client onboarding, validation testing, chargebacks, and financial operations
• Deep knowledge of the end-to-end payments process and products and the Merchant Service technical systems and how they connect
• Ability to act in a calm, organized, energetic manner in a dynamic environment where there are shifting priorities and demands with tight timelines and deadlines
• Demonstrated bias for action, creative problem-solving and achieving fulfillment by \"creating order out of chaos\"; Ability to creatively solve complex issues
• High achievement orientation with ability to thrive in a people-centered culture that focuses on performance, engagement and personal accountability
• Consistently demonstrates and advances knowledge to learn testing functions on multiple processing platforms and is capable of receiving case assignments on multiple platforms
• Understanding of merchant services processes and the ability to consult with internal and external customers
• Must have the ability to work a flexible schedule as needed in support of international clients and partners in various time zones
• Experience with dealing with clients at a senior levelJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans