As a Scrum Master, Agile Transformation Coach, you will be a part of the Agile CoE team and setting a learning journey for teams, POs, and leadership within the Helix program and guiding feature delivery.
Our culture of diversity, intellectual curiosity, and problem solving is essential to our success. We bring people together with a wide variety of backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. We support teamwork, thinking big and taking risks in a blame-free environment. We promote self-direction to work on relevant projects, while building an environment that provides support and mentorship needed to learn and grow. We are excited to see what you will bring to our team.
* POs, SM and Scrum Team to grow and support an Agile Delivery culture
* Agile values and practices, tool usage, Info sessions (like DoD and environment updates) that encourages open dialogue and production solutions
* Training for JIRA, JIRA Align and agile processes
* Cross-team Coaching - dropping in on team ceremonies, story writing workshops, BDD training, etc.
* Conduct Continuous improvement events
* Bring ideas from professional facilitation, coaching, conflict management, and mediation to help the team become a high-performance team
* Sharing with JPMC teams across Wholesale Payments, CIB, and JPMC
Feature Delivery / Enterprise Scrum Master
* Optimate strategic flow of delivery, partner with PMO - assure Program milestones are met
* Supporting Program Delivery - Capacity Planning -> Forecasting
* Delivery to commitment
* Impediments Tracking
* Participate in S2 and S3 meetings
Agile Transformation Lead
* Helping create Helix Agile Playbook
* Communications (e.g. blog posts, emails, go/helix agile updates)
* Facility full transparency and accountability by leading active communication and reporting within the agile framework to stakeholders.
Agile COE Team member
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Working experience in a scaled Agile environment such as LeSS, SAFe, and various other Agile frameworks such as Kanban, XP in Product Development and delivery organization with a sound understanding, professional certifications are preferred
* Lean thinker - ability to spot waste and have the courage and determination to eliminate it. Must devise solutions that meet the need without over-engineering
* Successful facilitation skills -- having a collection of approaches for drawing a result from a group using creative methods, can pull together a group of diverse thought and drive toward a mutually rewarding solution, meeting management and control
* Leadership courage - can demonstrate effective coaching/influence at senior levels
* Proven mediation skills to coach teams/behaviors (face-to-face and remotely)
* Expert level skills using JIRA (issues, dashboard, JIRA Align a plus) for gauging progress
* Technical background is preferred with a basic understanding of software development lifecycle tools and practices
* Work closely with Program managers to provide assistance in best practices in executive reporting used in Agile based delivery projects with JIRA
* Knowledge and experience industry wide technology strategies
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world's important corporations, governments and institutions. You'll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. The Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans